Animated Short Films (on youtube or wherever)

Started by Art Blade, May 29, 2010, 09:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I don't know, really. I don't know any flatulence jokes. Dino Island apparently is a French production, not German: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Island
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Sci-Fi with a tad of anime/manga style. Stunning and smooth hi-res CGI. Fascinating. :-X
Azureus Rising - Proof of Concept
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

thanks you, mandru :)

You should watch this one, too. Like nothing I've seen before, yet elements that seem familiar. Truly amazing CGI and smooth "camera" and movements. A bit on the dark side, cyborgs with martial arts skills and bullet time, and bloody. Weird, slightly disturbing but at the time mesmerising.  :-X

Rosa (Short CGI Movie)

mandru

- mandru

Art Blade

cheers :)

I happened upon the next one and I am glad I did. I am still amused -- it is amusing. really :-D

CGI Animated Short Film HD: "Dji Death Fails" by Simpals

mandru

- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

One of my favorite stop-motion animated films:

Brothers Quay 1986- Street of Crocodiles

or go to http://vimeo.com/ and type in 20715637 for the video, slightly better quality than youtube I think.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

Amusingly unusual D_B but I'm having trouble becoming emotionally connected enough to it to consider it a fav.

+1 for weirdness factor.  :)  :-X
- mandru

Art Blade

Quote from: mandru on August 30, 2013, 10:24:31 AMI'm having trouble becoming emotionally connected enough to it to consider it a fav.

I was waiting for someone to come up with something like that as I pretty much had no idea what to say  :-D +1 :-X

And agree.. that is indeed worth a +1  :-X for D_B for the extreme weirdness factor involved  :-()

Art Blade

This one caught me by surprise. It is rendered so well it took me a short while to realise it is ALL CGI  ??? Reminds me a bit of I Am Legend, FallOut3 and The Last Of Us with a tad of Metal Gear Solid. Amazing. :) :-X

Ruin (Watch in 720P HD)

Binnatics

amazing video indeed. All of them btw. :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

Mandru & Art: The weirdness is exactly why it's a favorite of mine.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

On behalf of Stiku..

QuoteStiku: [too] tired to post, need to think too much before posting

Funny Animated 3D Short Film

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Stiku

Art Blade

about time, Stiku  :-() welcome to OWG, matey :)

the end of that vid is nice  >:D

mandru

- mandru

fragger

Stiku

Art Blade

Art Blade

wow, been a really long time since I last watched that. Nice find  :) :-X

fragger

I liked the elephant one, but I didn't get the kiwi one.

Tags:
🡱 🡳