Screen captures

Started by PZ, April 11, 2010, 07:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Sometimes you can have more than one faction group working on your side when attacking govmen
[smg id=2280]
How many govmen do you see wired to objects?
[smg id=2281]

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

There are actually 6 - 4 relatively close and 2 quite far.  If you look at the raw image in the gallery, 5 of the 6 are relatively clear, but one (near a truck in the distance) is difficult to see.   :)

Art Blade

:)

By the way, apparently I can't take screenshots. IrfanView only captures them when I check the files (load/save) or the stats screens, but not during the game itself. PRNTSCR produces a black screen. Bah  :(
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

FRAPS, my friend, FRAPS  ;D

I've mapped the tilde key to the FRAPS screen capture on my G15

Seriously, maybe a W7 thing?

Art Blade

I don't think so, but who knows. I am too new to w7 to know, could be anything. If FRAPS was available in a regular shop, I'd instantly buy it.

PZ

One of these days soon I'm going to upgrade Vista64 to W7 on my gaming rig and see how it goes.  I'll guess that it will w@&k even better.

PZ

I just had to stop and take this picture - it reminded me much spending time in Africa
[smg id=2307]

Art Blade

indeed, looks like the lake with the mortar guy, I can almost see the pipelines to the right in the back of the pic  ;D

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on May 13, 2010, 12:22:54 PM
indeed, looks like the lake with the mortar guy, I can almost see the pipelines to the right in the back of the pic  ;D

Mortar rounds coming down at ya and gunboats blasting off are missing though!  ;D ;D ;D

Great picture  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Lovely sunset picture, like a postcard :-X :-X Well, maybe except for the armed man in the water ;D

Art Blade

LOL "Mum, look, uncle Sam sent us this postcard!" ;D

fragger

tehsam016

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Gotta love the sunset/rises :).

Art Blade

nice indeed :) I love it when the sky is dark blue and the clouds turn pink and orange. Wow. :)

PZ

Indeed - the colors of dawn and dusk are so realistic for me that I often want to have a cup of coffee at dawn, and a glass of wine at dusk.  ;D

PZ

Consistent with vehicles and map positions are the faction colors:

• Reapers are red
  • Roaches blue
  • Ular Boys - yellow
[smg id=2407]

PZ

Faction leaders like you to retrieve certain items for them.  These add to the chaos and $ you accumulate:

Reapers [smg id=2408]

Roaches [smg id=2409]

Ular Boys [smg id=2410]

PZ

Colonel Hamid Hitam was not having a good day shortly after this photograph was taken.
[smg id=2411]

fragger

Lol at Hamid Hitam's imminent demise ;D

Beautiful sunrise screenpics too, PZ. Or was it a sunset? Can't quite tell. Great shots, nonetheless :-X :-X

JRD

Quote from: PZ on July 22, 2010, 09:16:17 PM
Colonel Hamid Hitam was not having a good day shortly after this photograph was taken.
[smg id=2411]

I can only imagine what is going through his mind!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Thanks, fragger - I think it was a sunset, but I'm not exactly sure! ::)

@JRD - LOL!!  A bit of hot lead sure does weigh heavy upon one's mind from time to time.

Art Blade

PZ

More faction fun using the faction mod

When I attacked a military installation, a few faction guys must have heard the commotion, because they stormed the installation to give me a hand.  This one hopped up into a tank and began blazing away in my defense.
[smg id=2550 align=center width=400]
Once we were done with the military installation, me and my new friend hit the road looking for further trouble with the govmen.
[smg id=2549 align=center width=400]
Here we are in a fire fight on the streets of Panau - you can see a Land Rover to the left with 4 facboys in it, and the govman vehicle on the right.  Another facboy tank is in front of me and my boy.
[smg id=2548 align=center width=400]
A faction helo decided to join the fight
[smg id=2547 align=center width=400]
My gunner kept up his end of the bargain, making short w@&k of the govmen headed our way.
[smg id=2546 align=center width=400]
A faction helo came screaming down and shot my gunner!  I was sad to see my little friend's demise.  He and I had been through so much together.
[smg id=2545 align=center width=400]

Art Blade

Nice story  :) :-X Incredible how much action is going on there.  ???

At a first glance I thought I was looking at a new collection of FC2 stamps. Quite tiny, hehe, a good test for a magnifying glass  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳