Funny moments

Started by PZ, April 06, 2010, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Yeah, to be honest, I didnt really start trying it until today, I'm in a Reaper Stronghold and when you load a save, you are miles from a chopper, so I had to learn it or go crazy running to that damn chopper anytime I got killed lol :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

once you get used to it, the chute combined with the grapple is really the best way to get from A to B, except you want to cross the entire map at once. Then a plane, preferably the small one you can buy from the BM dealer, would be a better idea.

By the way, if you want to get that plane or some other good vehicles for free, check the Topic: JC2: Top Speeds + Vehicle List with Coords  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 23, 2011, 06:02:34 PM
once you get used to it, the chute combined with the grapple is really the best way to get from A to B, except you want to cross the entire map at once. Then a plane, preferably the small one you can buy from the BM dealer, would be a better idea.
Or, if you are near a military airport, stealing a jet is easy, and very funny - you run up to a jet that is beginning to taxi, and click the Enter button - you'll grab the pilot to throw him out while you get in - then you jet off toward parts unknown (to them)

Fiach

Yes, I have  bases on 2 sides, each within spitting distance of an airport, for when I need to collect some frequent flyer points :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳