Screen Shots

Started by RedRaven, February 05, 2010, 11:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Very nice photos, everyone  :-X

fragger

Great screenpics back there, Art :-X :-X

Geez, were you responsible for all those corpses in pic #7?

Art Blade

thanks, fragger :) And yes, I was.

Only I didn't kill all of them in a single go, the problem with the setup of this game is that some corpses just won't disappear. What you see there is a passage that is just down the road when you leave the laundromat (I believe that's the proper name of Pripyat's base, I kept calling it launderette) so every time you leave the base and check that passage with your scope, especially when using a target tracker, you'll see either rats, dogs or bloodsuckers loitering there, and every time I do, I kill them. Over time they pile up there, sprawled across the road in front and behind as well as in that passage itself. What I did then, for that screenie, was kind of sweeping the floor and stuffing all of them right there so it looks even more impressive. Not all corpses stay, just some, and annoyingly so, especially those you can see in that particular picture.

That made me fiddle with some of the config files and I found an entry that seemed to be responsible for the "lifespan" of the corpses, and it was set to I believe 60,000. I changed it to 600 but as of now I still can't approve that it solved that issue.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

ninzza

Quote from: Art Blade on February 22, 2010, 11:45:19 AM
You walk around mostly alone, a few missions involve other people ("walking in groups") e.g. you need to protect someone or go on a raid with some people.

Basically it offers everything we at OWG like:
- As we tried to classify FO3, this is mainly an FPSRPG rather than an RPGFPS ;D
- open world, free roam, during and between missions
- remains open world after finishing the main story (and even after all side missions)
- a ton of weapons (all excessively customiseable, including scopes, suppressors, night vision, friend-foe detection, rate of fire, accuracy, barrel-mounted grenade launchers, etc)
- various factions
- "merc wars"
- endlessly respawning life (mercs, animals etc)

GREAT  :-X

And also... FUN:

oops, sorry!
[smg id=2027 align=center width=400]

This game just got my attention . Watched some gameplay vids and I agree, it look a lot of fun. I really like the fact that it allows us to free roam after finishing the game.

The screen above is so funny  ;D :-X

Art Blade

Cheers matey  ;D

That game allows for a lot of fun, and sure takes quite some time to get fed up with it  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳