Screen Shots

Started by RedRaven, February 05, 2010, 11:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I've considered it - I've installed a few weapons mods and am able to assign them to NPCs via FO3Edit.  Can change all sorts of things via these overrides

Art Blade

Here are some strange and remarkable screenshots.

First, an emission in the open. The special thing is, I survive now... Because earlier, I had waited outside, swallowed one of those "anti-emission" pills when it was already rather late, and then I achieved a permanent resistence. Now I don't need shelter nor medicine... I just pass out for a moment and then I can walk on. I lose maybe half of what is shown on my health bar. Quite impressive when you are somewhere outside while all hell breaks loose...
[smg id=2070 width=400]
[smg id=2075 width=400]
[smg id=2074 width=400]

This here is I don't know what... In the barge, they killed each other when they tried to kill me after I had killed one of them. Their problem was, they locked themselves in while throwing grenades and shooting... And I was outside and heard them kill each other off LOL After a while I was allowed in again, perhaps for some giggles...
[smg id=2072 width=400]

And In Yanov station, god knows what had happened here. It was crammed with mutants trying to get OUT while everyone else was standing around pathetically. What did I do? I opened the doors and bloody let those poor beasties out.  ;D
[smg id=2071 width=400]
[smg id=2073 width=400]
[smg id=2069 width=400]

And only then, the idiots woke up and panicked  ::) :)
[smg id=2076 width=400]
[smg id=2068 width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Nice Emission pics Art. You should check out the ATMOSFEAR mod, the emissions in that are good. Strange blue waves washing across everything, would be good to mix different emissions from mods so that visually at least you get a random blow-out. Might look into that when I can.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

My goodness that's impressive weather  :-X

Art Blade

PZ, with weather like that, you can very easily fetch a rather nasty sunburn that might last for at least a year 8) But never mind, people are beaming all the time here  ;D

Red, I might get that mod some day, but right now I am happy with the vanilla game :)

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Wow, that's wild weather, alright :-X ::)

A bottle of UV800+ sunblock wouldn't go astray there ;D

JRD

"All hell breaks loose" describes very well what I see on those pics  ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Reminds me of you saying "two seasons during the whole year: summer and inferno" -- is it like that, in Rio?  :)

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on March 21, 2010, 08:29:24 AM
Reminds me of you saying "two seasons during the whole year: summer and inferno" -- is it like that, in Rio?  :)

During summer? Yeah... but the girls are prettier than in The Zone... and wear short skirts and tops too... no armor or helmets whatsoever!  ;)

RedRaven

Quote from: JRD on March 22, 2010, 01:48:47 PM
[ Yeah... but the girls are prettier than in The Zone... and wear short skirts and tops too... no armor or helmets whatsoever!  ;)

Thats because all the girls are Snorks ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Art Blade

lol  ;D Maybe where Red's from  ;)

<runs away screaming, dodging thrown objects>

PZ

While obviously a term not complimentary, what exactly is a snork?

Art Blade

A guy with a gas mask as part of his head, looks like he has a small trunk for a nose.

PZ

lol, I'd hate to see a girl looking like that  ;D

Art Blade

Here  ;D

[smg id=2121 align=center width=400]

JRD

Oh no... now I pictured one of those in bikinis.......  :D :'(

RedRaven

Quote from: Art Blade on March 22, 2010, 03:24:18 PM
lol  ;D Maybe where Red's from  ;)

<runs away screaming, dodging thrown objects>

Hahahahahahahaha.

(now is probably a good time to relocate that secret mutant lab I've been working on I guess)

fragger

Quote from: JRD on March 23, 2010, 08:58:11 AM

The snork from Ipanema?

Art Blade

JRD

Quote from: fragger on March 23, 2010, 04:03:25 PM
Quote from: JRD on March 23, 2010, 08:58:11 AM

The snork from Ipanema?

Muahuahuahua... you got me  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Art Blade

Just some random shots from the game. I like STALKER CoP quite a bit  :) By the way, I was using my own mod, hence some differences as in clip capacity etc. No visual changes modded, just characteristics of game physics, actually.

[smg id=2178 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2177 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2176 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2175 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2174 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2173 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2172 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2171 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2170 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2169 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2168 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2167 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2166 align=center width=400]
[smg id=2165 align=center width=400]

deadman1

The atmosfear mod really does give you a nice sky at night  :-X

[smg id=2183]

Art Blade

oh yes, that looks good... better than the original. :) I might try that mod some day, right now I have my own "good weather mod" running, hehe

RedRaven

Nice pic deadman, the Atmosfear mod is probably one of the best 'face lift' mods out there.

I'm about to embark on another journey into the Zone through SoC using the Stalker Complete mod. Among other 'face lifts' it boasts a proper moon cycle !  ;D  (oh wow, no more constant full moon....yippee)

Will post some pics and a review later in the week after had chance to get further into it.

Tags:
🡱 🡳