Mods Discussion

Started by RedRaven, January 29, 2010, 01:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Let the man w@&k, will you?? ;D ;D ;D

Oh crap... I used the "W" word... sorry guys!!  :D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

Right, found the error, fixed it and have re-done the combined mod. It is in the download section as "Combined Mod Fixed" 

I had missed a value in one of the lines of text :( , sorry guys, all sorted now :-X

Have also corrected the same error in the Character Tweaks download too.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

I don't want excuses mate, I want the job done!  :-*

In other words... I don´t care if the duck is male, I want the egg!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

lol

"I don't care if that duck barks, has fangs, and a furry tail, GET THAT EGG!"

RedRaven

Happy to do a lot of things but I draw the line at laying eggs! Sorry to disappoint you all and that but even I have my limits ;)

JRD

LOL @ Red... chillax mate, no eggs needed!!!

Quote from: Art Blade on January 31, 2010, 02:35:24 PM
lol

"I don't care if that duck barks, has fangs, and a furry tail, GET THAT EGG!"

Radiation son, radiation... just make sure you are really far when the egg hatch!!!  ;D ;D

Art Blade

;D ;D

"Boss, that duck ate half of our crew!"

JRD

"- Well, then shoot the duck"
"- I did... he's chewing on bullets, sir!"
"- Strategic retreat"

Art Blade

- Sir, are you sure you want to retreat in that direction?
- Of course. Why, son?
- Sir, we retreat from one duck towards a flock of ostriches. I've seen Elephants run there and they never returned.

JRD

Radiation and LSD won´t make a victorious army  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

RedRaven

Art Blade

Nice new avatar, Red. What is it, "Red Egg Redemption"?  ;D

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on January 31, 2010, 03:24:08 PM
Nice new avatar, Red. What is it, "Red Egg Redemption"?  ;D

MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUXUHDOUHWWPUFHWHRWEOWEFODFKSDNooasfgaasnvn............
Gasp
Gasp
Pant
Pant...
Phew... what a laugh  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Art Blade

hehehe ;D

Red, you there?  ;D

JRD, call the nurse!  ;D

JRD

He better be working on those tutorials...  ;D ;D

Art Blade

JRD

Quote from: RedRaven on January 31, 2010, 02:25:48 PM
Right, found the error, fixed it and have re-done the combined mod. It is in the download section as "Combined Mod Fixed" 

I had missed a value in one of the lines of text :( , sorry guys, all sorted now :-X

Have also corrected the same error in the Character Tweaks download too.

I downloaded the Characters Tweak Fixed file and installed it... 100kg OK and he can run and jump more just like you said, but after running too much carrying 50kg/100kg he gets tired and even after a long period he can´t run more than a few steps without going "ungh"  :(

RedRaven

Been playing it a little myself today, I have been experiencing the "ungh" too, but only when running on the roads which is odd. Not yet been able to track down what could be causing it, going to look into it tomorrow and get to bottom of it. Cant remember if it did that when was playing it couple of years ago :( .

RedRaven

Have fixed the "ungh" on retail version, now I have net again can test it for steam version and get a final fixed pack posted later today, sorry for the inconvenience guys.

JRD

Cool.. looking forward...
Thanks a lot, mate  :-X

RedRaven

Have replaced both Character Tweak and Combined files in the download section. Have tested with Retail & Steam and all ok, the "Ungh" is gone. :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳