Windows 7

Started by PZ, January 26, 2010, 10:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:)

QuoteYou didnt mean that Windows 7 will add permission to all the files accesable, even on other partitions, you just meant the Win7 system and user folders and files?

Just the system and user folders/files.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stryker7

Quote from: Art Blade on July 27, 2010, 03:35:19 AM
:)

QuoteYou didnt mean that Windows 7 will add permission to all the files accesable, even on other partitions, you just meant the Win7 system and user folders and files?

Just the system and user folders/files.

You had me worried, thought I had a whole new issue to w@&k thru.

BTW, I could just jump in and do it, but I usually try to find all of the gremlins in something, before I jump in. That is one reason I waited. Let everyone else have the problems, find the solutions .....

I know, that OINK OINK OINK thing again. :-[

Art Blade

it's good to read your thoughts on that matter. Some of the guys here build their own systems, and they'll certainly appreciate all those details here. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

While I don't do multi-boot systems, I do sometimes miss DOS because of how much control you had.  One thing I do these days is to place all files that are constantly in use (such as the page file and documents) on a separate drive or partition.  That way my boot partition really does not become fragmented and the installation feels cleaner.  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳