Call of Pripyat

Started by RedRaven, January 26, 2010, 06:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Actually no... I have that same problem that made me drop moderating OFP2...
I`ll be abroad on a very tough working routine as soon as I get my paperwork and visa to UK.
I may be present quite often but I might as well dissapear for a few weeks every now and then, which is not good for moderating boards
I rather stay as a global mod, so I can moderate when I can or when I`m around, but also relaxed because the board have someone capable taking care of it.

I was thinking about RedRaven... he is the one with great experience and passion for the STALKER series and proved himself a good mod for other boards as well.
I'm sure he'll be a very active member at that board and will bring some quality stuff to it (whether he is a mod or not won't make any difference, actually, he will be very, very active there  ;) ).

Besides, STALKER is known for allowing mods (not as in moderators, but as in modifications  :P ) that Red actually managed to create and /or find elsewhere. So he can really bring quality material to the boards and even maybe attract some other good members.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Sounds very logical - you interested, Red?  ;)

RedRaven

Count me in. Willing and able to patrol the Zone ;D .
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Art Blade

Thanks PZ for the new boards, and congrats to RedRaven, moderator  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

My pleasure - anything to serve the OWG membership  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳