Stuck!

Started by fragger, November 03, 2009, 05:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

This guy must have ticked off "Old Man Willow"...

[smg id=1604]

mandru

Cunningly camouflaged the land dwelling African Cypress Squid claims another unwitting victim.

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

PZ

Just goes to show you that the fun never ends in FC2  :-X

JRD

Quote from: mandru on November 03, 2009, 06:15:28 AM
Cunningly camouflaged the land dwelling African Cypress Squid claims another unwitting victim.

mhuahuahuahuahuahuahua.... just my thoughts  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Dweller_Benthos

Yes, the land squid is nearly as dangerous, but much more scarce than the land shark.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

this is funny, guys  ;D ;D :-X :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on November 03, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
Yes, the land squid is nearly as dangerous, but much more scarce than the land shark.

Just don't open the door if when you call out "Who is it?" the answer comes back "Candy-gram".
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Lol mandru ;D ;D ;D

On the subject of "-grams":
A "mammogram" is NOT a message from a Welsh mother ;D

Art Blade

Now I see. No wonder why so many male people are busy with Ana-grams. Poor postmen carry them around, measured in kilo-grams already. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, you guys are so phunny!

mmosu

Classic guys!

I love all of these little "would never happen again in a million years" moments all of you PC guys are able to capture for us  :-X :-X

Art Blade

I've got something for you: A cunningly camouflaged and stuck merc (do they reproduce by planting them into well-watered soil?) :)

[smg id=1868 align=center width=400]

PZ

lol, good one!

He thinks that because you can't see his body, you don't know he's there - he's waiting for just the right moment to pounce.

fragger

Grow your own dope - plant a merc ;D

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳