Re: Air Mercs and Merc Posers ("nice one, mate")

Started by Art Blade, December 25, 2009, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

I already posted this somewhere, but this always gave me a laugh

[smg id=451 align=center]

Then there's the guy in the foreground of this shot having a VERY bad day

[smg id=23 align=center]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

hehehe  ;D :-X I remember the first one... indeed, funny pose  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on February 10, 2010, 12:29:12 PM

I never managed to ask you, what does your headline actually mean, that "H" in particular? (Topic you posted that pic in was called "Need some preparation H")

wexer9

[smg id=451 align=center]

Then there's the guy in the foreground of this shot having a VERY bad day

[smg id=23 align=center]

Nice! :)

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Art Blade on February 10, 2010, 01:22:51 PM

I never managed to ask you, what does your headline actually mean, that "H" in particular? (Topic you posted that pic in was called "Need some preparation H")

Preparation H is a topical hemorrhoid cream, if you look close at that pic, the guy has his hand "back there" like he's in a state of discomfort, lol, sick humor, hehe.
D_B

Art Blade

LOL ;D ;D ;D That is probably the longest time ever for a joke to kick in  ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X

fragger

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Art Blade on February 11, 2010, 01:20:21 PM
LOL ;D ;D ;D That is probably the longest time ever for a joke to kick in  ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X

Wait for it...........

LOL :-X
D_B

Art Blade

"Blown Away"
Split second series of a bunch of mercs that came flying at and past me  ;D

[smg id=1995 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1996 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1997 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1998 align=center width=400]

fragger

That's a real flying circus there Art, funny stuff ;D ;D I count five airborne mercs in total. I like the guy on the far right in the second photo - "Look at me, I'm Superman!"

Big "Nice one, mate" :-X :-X

Art Blade

cheers  ;D ;D

The guy on the far right seems to have been leading the air race and then hit the column. If you look at the guy to his left, he's already level with him in pic three, which means he's passing him  ;D

What made me wonder was how all mercs got flushed out from there, passing me (best: third pic, guy on the far left, hehehe) leaving the basin there empty, all a matter of about one second!  :o ;D

mandru

;D   ;D  ;D

Pic 3, far left guy!  He's still gaining height!  Ha ha ha!

If you hit print screen to make those captures as fast as the game would allow I bet you've got one heck of a flip card animation that you will chuckle over for a long time!   ;)  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

hehehe, the guy to the left nearly knocked me out with those boots!  ;D

Actually I did nearly exactly what you said: hit PRNTSCR (well, mapped on my G15 keyboard so it's to the left of my left CTRL key) which makes the game freeze for a moment, and just then hit it again, it moves on for a couple of frames and freezes again, etc. :)

mandru

I've got a wild flip card animation segment from the glitch at the safe house near Rail Crossing when you complete the Yabek and his Barge mission as your last faction mission and the .50 cal AT becomes doubled with a GLAT. Jump in and blast off!  8)

There's probably 25 shots or so through the run and I will often pull them up in a preview and click through them to relive the ride.  :-X
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

Did someone say flipbook? LOL

[smg id=2003 align=center]

Click it to animate.....
D_B

mandru

Sweetness!  Ha ha ha - I love it D_B!  :-X
- mandru

Art Blade

Hahahaha, "nice one, mate"  ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X gotta applaud you for that, D_B mate  ;D

PZ

Art Blade

Thank you, PZ :) D_B was so kind and created that flipbook out of those.

Actually, those pics look a little rough (movement) because I moved slightly around due to the frame stutter caused by hitting the screenshot key.

mandru

I just interpret the jitter as shock from the blast. Brings it to life, heh heh.
- mandru

Art Blade

fragger

Dweller_Benthos

LOL, yeah, there's just enough frames there to "get the idea"
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳