Re: Air Mercs and Merc Posers ("nice one, mate")

Started by Art Blade, December 25, 2009, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eor123

Quote from: Art Blade on January 27, 2010, 04:49:14 PM
Just because it's so fitting here, again this pic, taken at Sefapane, assassination mission extreme.

[smg id=1900 align=center width=400]

This is one of my favorites! I'm using it as my desktop background for while.
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

I've got a little surprise for you. Check the downloads  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Agree eor, Art's pic of the ascending suit is a classic :-X :-X

Art Blade

everyone who likes to have that very pic may click the link above which leads to a full size high quality "original" screenshot. Only 2 megs worth of download size, and it's yours  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, this is a classic - looks like the suit should be saying "look ma, no hands!"

fragger

namarow

How did you get Purefoy to fall out of a window? I never saw anywhere to do that.

Art Blade

Ah you saw the pic somewhere back in this topic

[smg id=1917 align=center width=400]

I used to use the caption "handgrenade expert" for my then avatar (a hand grenade) -- I lobbed one up and in, out and down came Purefoy.  ;D

mandru

Just one of those happy coincidences FC2 is good at delivering, eh Art?  ;D 
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

indeed, and a quick trigger finger to snap a (screen-) shot is my second most favoured activity (after blowing up mercs with 'nades)  ;D

PZ

That screen capture is still one of what I consider the hallmarks of FC2 gaming - doing what you want and the unexpected happens. I doubt that even the developers have thought of all the potential possibilities.  :-X

Art Blade

That reminds me of this one:
[smg id=1900 align=center width=400]

I bet that's something not everybody expected, either  ;D

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

lol, I believe I recall seeing that one, but not the particulars  :-()

Art Blade

fragger

Ah yes - I remember the Soaring Suit of Sefapane well ;D

PZ

Quote from: .Art Blade. on December 25, 2009, 10:32:14 AM
Sometimes, but only sometimes, you see mercs in the air. If you are lucky and fast enough to hit the screenshot key, you may actually get something that slaps a smile on your face every time you look at it...

If you have any screenies, please, post away :)

I'll start with a sniper that can't get off his balcony in that private property. Unless... unless you send a hand grenade up. :) When he came sailing by, I thought, "nice one, mate"  ;D

[smg id=1806 align=center width=400]
edit: changed subject of the topic

Good one - I find that I'm using the grenade launching AT more frequently to move objects and mercs.  :-()

Art Blade

Hand grenades are.. slower. More fun to watch them sail away and most fun if you get something in return.. like a merc  :-()

nexor

FarCry2 Jumping Jack

After nailing this one with the M-79 I walked away but then heard this huge noise so I turned back to investigate; This is what I saw    ???

Art Blade

looks like one merc just happened to come raining down from the sky when you looked at the wreck of his AT  ^+-+

nexor

with the jeep in that upside down position the merc was ontop and his whole body was jerking which was the cause of the noise then suddenly the merc's body went airborne, I just mannaged to get the clip as the body came down.

Art Blade

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳