AC2 funny moments

Started by PZ, December 06, 2009, 04:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

AC2 is more personal than JC2 (you keep seeing faces in cut scenes) and probably even a little more personal than FC2 (there are simply a lot more cut scenes and interactive elements). I like all those three games, but unfortunately I don't know about RDR (damn console exclusives).

Here is another funny moment:

[smg id=2396 align=center width=400]

I had some business to finish in Venice and recently I started to keep a gang of thieves around me for various reasons (they make your life a lot easier when they're around). I lost four of them when they dropped dead off some rooftops trying to keep up with me and also when they drowned after falling into one of those many canals. So I was left with a single thief as my body guard when I got attacked by three city guards patrolling the street where I had just climbed some crates to remove a wanted poster. I flicked out my hidden blades and killed two, my last man was teasing the last guard. I thought well, doesn't look good for that thief with a knife versus a guard with a massive sword. So I interfered and used bare fists so I could disarm the guard, which I did. I refrained from killing the guard with a counter attack. Now it was my thief with a knife versus a guard without weapon. My good man realised he was on the winning side and immediately ran his knife through the guard's neck. Nice team play  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I think that RDR is like the others - at least for me.  I like them all, and will keep playing for some time to come.  My favorite at the moment is JC2.

Art Blade

Ever watched the training ground? Nothing special, really. Only when for some reason one of those fighters has left the ring.. and they kept throwing stones at each other?! Sometimes a stone bounced off near me, I could hear the sound of that, lol

[smg id=2412 align=center width=400]

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Funny moments? Well, this time no, it wasn't. I was close to surpassing 1m of florins last time I checked and already visualising the large number on my screen when the next time I checked it was only like 890k. While I was wondering what the heck might have happened or on what I had spent money, I noticed a message on my screen with a large number, like 44,584 or something. And next to it the text read "you've been pickpocketed."  :o :o :o WHAT the HECK! The last couple of times I remembered thieves had stolen perhaps a few thousand florins, and I mostly got it back off them, so when I was on a mission I didn't bother much when someone nicked "a few coins" off me. But FORTY thousand?! Now I was at like 850k, 150k short of a million! I chased that thief and ripped him off, literally. Back to 890k. Man, they are a god damned plague when you've got some cash.  >:(

Still funny, though  :)

PZ

That's what you get for carrying everything you own in your pockets  ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

hehehehe ;D I should have known someone nicked a good bit of coins off me -- I could move so fast, suddenly  ;D

fragger

Get yourself a money belt ;D

Art Blade

I have a knife belt. And I always have a couple spare knifes for low lifes  ;D

PZ

lol!

Teach those thieving bums a lesson - it is quite gratifying for me when I do.

Art Blade

I hate them! They have a knack for getting to me when I least need them, like while amidst a group of suspecting brute guards or in a narrow alley next to a canal into which I jump rather than climb a wall, all stuff like that. Hehe  :) Now I started to use my pistol on them while they climb away, BANG... collect money. hehehehe

PZ

I know exactly what you mean - I watch for the red icon in the mini-map and then turn to face them, which scares them off.

Art Blade

The pistol is just perfect for them (as well as for Borgia couriers) -- lock on the target and you'll keep it locked on the thief even while he is moving around. Perfect to pick him off before he reaches a rooftop  ;D

PZ

Nice - I've not used the pistol much, and did not realize that it kept lock-on-target.  I'll need to try this the next time.  :-X

Art Blade

Yes, the pistol is a bliss. While on missions, I kill distant targets rather than sneaking up on them, I don't have to worry about restricted areas or fleeing targets. After completing the game we're stinking rich anyway, those few bullets cost nothing. At the beginning you can't really afford them, though.

Art Blade

I love Carnival. Here I try to be funny with one of those pesky clowns.

"Stand still, it is just a trick. You won't feel a thing, I promise.."
[smg id=2413 align=center width=400]
("..when I'm finished, you really won't feel anything any more.")

Art Blade

The best thing is if you kill one of those fire eaters. They are being funny even when dead, they keep breathing flames..

[smg id=2414 align=center width=400]

PZ

Art Blade

Art Blade

I always wanted to say that..

"May I adjust your breasts? They were shifted."
;D
[smg id=2415 align=center width=400]

Art Blade

Well, it wasn't that  what made this woman go stark raving mad. I have no idea why, before she attacked me I had done nothing.. well, a little perhaps. I had nicked her money, beaten her boyfriend to pulp and then kicked his family jewels through the roof. ;D

[smg id=2416 align=center width=400]

PZ

That's another good one - the women rarely attack you.  Did she use a knife like the courtesans do?

spaceboy

Art - a menace to Venice

nice shots there.  :)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

Haha, space, and thanks  ;D

PZ, no -- she attacked me with her bare fists! (maybe razor-sharp fingernails, though)  :)

Art Blade

Guys, have you ever seen some people sweeping the street? If they drop their broom, pick it up. Then beat someone up with that beasty toy ;D I've massacred an entire platoon of guards in San Marco district of Venice, in that big restricted area. Best move was three hits to the head and blood spurting with each strike.. didn't expect a broom to be so dangerous.  :)

spaceboy

lol I've done that (maybe not as many guards) but yeah the broom is funny to beat people with.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳