Metro 2033

Started by RedRaven, November 28, 2009, 08:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

Thank you very much, I did go back to your tutorial last night and managed to make it w@&k for a Stalker mod link but this morning was just failed attempt after failed attempt. As always You Da Man Art.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

cheers and welcome, matey :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

METRO - Last Light has been announced as a sequel for Metro 2033, due out 2012.

Set in 2034, playing as the same character. And if they follow same pattern as 2033 will be more along the lines of Battlefield Bad Company / Call of Duty and such instead of having a more open-ended structure such as FC2 and Stalker.

Personally found it too linear and after about 11 hours of play had finished. Still, thought it worth mentioning for any who enjoyed this title.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Fiach

I bought it again recently for a tenner, worth it for a replay.

Did the end make any sense to you mate?
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

RedRaven

Ermm !!! Cant remember. Dear me that sounds terrible!

Perhaps something about a weird tower and loads of creatures, maybe some sort of dream-space or astral realm. At the time it seemed like the most difficult part of the game. Took a fair few attempts before finally cracking it, now I'm annoyed with myself for not been able to remember what the ending was :(

If I find any Youtube captures of it will let you know.

Fiach

Yes it was annoying, but I could never figure out what it was  all about..... probably be answered in the sequel ... or not :)

Art Blade

Fiach, congrats on making The Jackal (1,000 posts)  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

LOL cheers :), for someone that espoused spamming as a noble forum pastime, I never actually look at postcounts, I hereby proclaim today as The Day of the Jackal! :)

Art Blade

;D :-X

Only 11,624 posts to catch up with me :-D

JRD

Congratzzz Fiach  :-X

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Congrats on joining the 1K club, mate :) :-X

PZ

Albeit a bit late - I extend a warm welcome to The Jackal!  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳