FO3 mods <index updated>

Started by deadman1, October 21, 2009, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The Institute - fully voiced quest

Features

• Over 300 lines of fully voiced, lip synced dialogue.
  • A cover-up to be unraveled through exploration, investigation and interrogation.
  • Many ways to meet your objectives and multiple endings.
  • Conflicting choices to be made and an experience that is unique to your character's stats, skills, style and choices.
  • Custom perks, characters, cells, weapons, armor, clothing, items, clutter, and of course: dialogue.
Download

Ricamundo

The Institute sounds intriguing, but i hope its not going to cause crashes and stuttering like Arefu Expanded did, but for now, i'll give you all a heads up about a couple of mods ive played of late. As i mentioned earlier, i played a very popular mod called "A Note Easily Missed" by Pucemoose. It's a puzzle mod, so no need for the most part of your weapons, although in travel from one destination to another you will as usual need to fend off some baddies.

Its well done and fun to play, and revolves around an arms manufacturer with some top secret new weapons developments that you will find out about once you've uncovered enough clues to lead to to the weapons plant. Theres some computer hacking, and searches for clues embedded on those little tape boxes that usually have recordings on them, but here are usually notes that you use your Pipboy to open and read. Look everywhere for clues, as many times thay are skillfully hidden.

The 2nd by the same modder, is called "An Evening With Mr. Manchester". Its a bit more elaborate, with even trickier puzzles, that can leave you, at times, wondering WTH  you do or where you're supposed to go, but there are handy FAQ's made for both games by the modder that can help. I haven't finished Mr. Manchester yet, but its fun.  I noticed that Charon has disappeared, but im assuming he's gone back to Underworld, since i told him to wait outside Manchester's house a few days ago, and have left him there. The modder did mention there's no need for a companion when playing his mods.

Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

Sounds like you're still having a blast in FO3  :-X

Art Blade

PZ, you deserved a slap on the back for all the efforts, it has become a huge collection  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks, Art - you're too kind!  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳