Bonus Missions

Started by Art Blade, October 18, 2009, 05:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[smg id=1560 align=center width=400]

Bonus missions can be unlocked, just go to the menu, Extras, Bonus Codes. The codes are case-sensitive.

RaidT18Z      - Mission 1 "Night Raid"
StrongM577  - Mission 2 "Coastal Stronghold"
AmbushU454- Mission 3 "Ambush"
CloseQ8M3   - Mission 4 "Close Quarters"
OFPWEB1     - Mission 5 "Encampment"
OFPWEB2     - Mission 6 "Debris Field"
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks for these - was in Houston this last week and stopped by a Gamestop to pick up the game.  Don't suppose that you have found a nocd hack?

Art Blade

YOU ARE BACK!  :-X Man, missed your posts :) And sorry, no. I never looked for any.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yeah, glad to be back for a bit - life gets in the way sometimes.  Thanks for the warm welcome.

Because OFP2 is so new, it will probably be a while until we see much in the way of mods, etc.  However, there is a +4 trainer that I'll probably get so I can blaze through the game once and then enjoy it fully the next time through.  I'm also interested to see what will come up as far as user-created missions; the ones for A2 are increasing in number exponentially.

Art Blade

there is a topic already, of course gvse brought it up first  :-X Look out for the Lone Sniper mission Some Brazilian guy (Garden-X) made it, so beware of language issues... apart from JRD we can just guess, but I did understand enough to be able to play it :)

RedRaven

Cheers for the codes art :-X
spoilt for choice now :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

welcome -- have fun, Red  :)

fragger

Art Blade

found some more codes:

BLEEDINGBADLY - Fire Team Engagement Mission Mode.
Play.com - Coastal Fortress.
AMAZON.DE - Attack From The Darkness

Anyone up for a test, see if they w@&k? :)

Art Blade

Tried those just now, none of them seem to w@&k here.

Well, one did claim to have unlocked a mission, it showed up down there in the Extra menu as "FTE" (without a mission name) but the bonus mission selection (and any other mission selection such as custom mission where the Lone Sniper is available) didn't show any new entry. Looks like those codes are unlocking missions we already have in the starting post. Pity.

Maybe the FTE engagement mission mode  is not a mission on its own, but has some effect... Don't know yet.

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on January 14, 2010, 01:53:22 PM

I believe this code enables all 6 bonus missions at once. I had them already but still there was that 7th entry down the bonus code list "FTE". So I disabled every single bonus mission but left FTE "on" and checked the single missions menu -- all 6 were there. Then I went back and disabled FTE but enabled one single mission, and indeed, there was only that one available. A little late, this info, could have saved us some typing :)

JRD

Not for me son, not for me  ;D ;D

Cheers for that  :-X

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

good :) please confirm if it does unlock all missions, I only can guess :)

RedRaven

There are also 2 more bonus missions available here -

http://recruit.flashpointgame.com/

You have to complete the tests. Not done it yet but they are from official site so should be good.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on January 15, 2010, 11:24:59 AM
Quote from: Art Blade on January 14, 2010, 01:53:22 PM

I believe this code enables all 6 bonus missions at once. I had them already but still there was that 7th entry down the bonus code list "FTE". So I disabled every single bonus mission but left FTE "on" and checked the single missions menu -- all 6 were there. Then I went back and disabled FTE but enabled one single mission, and indeed, there was only that one available. A little late, this info, could have saved us some typing :)

By typing only BLEEDINGBADLY I enabled 6 missions of Fire Team Engagements and another 4 missions of Skirmish Map... as for those last four missions, I'm not sure if they were already available as single missions before entering the code, but that's the only code I entered so far!

Art Blade

JRD

CORRECTION

I didn't enter the BLEEDINGBADLY or any other code on my laptop and it has FTE and Skirmish maps available as SP missions.
Since both my laptop and my gaming PC are running the STEAM version of OFP2, I assume that it has been downloaded and installed like that from STEAM.

Therefore, disregard my previous post about BLEEDINGBADLY  :-\

Art Blade

that is still useful information, cheers  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳