Started by fragger, October 02, 2009, 05:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Fiach

LOL, I have a Healer in Last Chaos called Ratchet named after her (maybe I mis-spelled), because everyone asks me where is Clank :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

fragger

Art Blade

"send me the nurse" LOL ;D ;D ;D

The editor window has been extended for quite some time now, and there is no limit (as long as you don't use more than 20,000 characters, that is) (hehe)

As for the cursor behaviour, no idea why that happens to you, Fiach, I haven't got that issue. At least it should sort itself out once you click into the editor box again.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

20.ooo characters? pffttt! I use single words that have 20.000 characters  ;D

Art Blade

"Pffffft?" lol  ;D

I actually hit that barrier twice. One you can still see (had to split the post) is the cheats collection for FallOut3 :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

B33 ENN

I enjoyed the movie, a old classic storyline of goodie's, baddies, and uglies (Naavi, humans, Weyland-Yutani-esque evil corporations...   >:D )...

I was looking forward to playing the game when I heard it was using a modified Dunia engine. Unfortunately, Ubisoft won't release it to the UK, so Steam UK won't let us buy it, only have it gifted.  >:((

Much of the criticism, I think, of this game comes from people who also don't want to like the film. Thankfully, I like to make up my own mind about things so hope to see Dunia appear in more games as I think the devs did a great job with that game engine.

Of course, FC3 should come before any others though  ;)
"Do your mother a favour, buy a Lance & Ferman Military Laser."

Fiach

I've only played the 360 version and it looks really good, bearing in mind its an open world, (not tiny rendered maps like Uncharted) with mounts, vehicles and flight, plus the verticality of the ground floor, plus the upper tiers of the canopy which can be accessed with fines and platforming. The game also incorporates 3D vision on appropriate TV's (it may have been the first game to do so).

It probably wont be getting any future releases because it bombed from a sales point of view.

I, like you, tend to take a punt, if a game looks interesting enough and form my own opinion and I will disregard the naysayers, I have found some true gems like that, but I really enjoyed Avatar, you can play as either side and the game, while it autosaves, keeps two special autosave slots for two main storyline decisions (for each race), so that after making those decisions, if you cannot live with yourself, you can resort back to those saves as well (they will never be written over), which is exceptional for a console game where in other games, single autosave slots are more prevalent and subject to glitches.

Art Blade

That's why I keep making manual backups of those savegames and I hate the idea of "one savegame slot games", currently I'm doing this with Borderlands.. annoying to alt-tab out of the game every now and then just to make sure that I will have a working savegame to resort to.

Tags:
🡱 🡳