Immersion or Delusion?

Started by spaceboy, March 25, 2009, 09:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Indeed... The last time I passed a completely burned-down guard post (wasn't me) made me laugh -- in real life I would have thought about calling some firefighters, police, ambulance and whatnot. Glad I didn't think of that in the game ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Its Not Just Me !!!!!
when i get a vehicle i like (GL assault truck or big white thing from DLC) i take very good care of them, park properly etc, but if end up using the datsun or other Assault trucks have developed habit of driving them full tilt into nearest body of water and leaving them there, i also destroy any vehicle i leave behind at outposts and such so no one else can chase me in them.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

haha, yeah, every time I drive to the marina in my good 'ol Datsun, I go full speed and drive it right into the lake between the armory and the big tree.

JRD

I always park the datsun close to Mike's, by that wall, so I don't block the jeep's exit. Never thought about splashing the datsun in the water though... guess I'm always concerned about how polluted and junky the area became with a wreck of stranded barge (people are not concerned with environmental issues at all... ).
"It's a marina, for Christ's sake.. keep it pleasant" I always think to myself
"Damn those mercs"  >:(

The muttering old fart I became....
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳