What I did on my day off

Started by fragger, September 21, 2009, 07:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I didn't diss it, mate :) Just wanted a little retort, thanks for that  ;)

By the way, Harry was cool  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Another day off! I decided to get a few friends together and get out and about for the day.

Sunrise held the promise of a brilliant day.

[smg id=2869 align=center width=400]

So, a quick swig of coffee - then up and at 'em!

[smg id=2870 align=center width=400]

As usual, the traffic getting out of town was a bear.

[smg id=2871 align=center width=400]

Caught up with my mate, Jacko. Nice bloke, but definitely a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy.

[smg id=2872 align=center width=400]

Then we met up with Nige. I know he loves his guns, but proposing to his Makarov is a tad extreme. Personally, I think he's lived alone in the bush for too long...

[smg id=2873 align=center width=400]

After lunch some of us attended a beer tasting at a local brewery, but as usual Gary made a pig of himself with the samples and got wasted. Flipping grog monster - can't take him anywhere!

[smg id=2874 align=center width=400]

Not to worry - the rest of us went off to spend the afternoon at our favourite watering hole. A good time was had all, although the day was marred by a dispute over the bar tab.

[smg id=2875 align=center width=400]

Finally, a nice relaxing barbie at Jacko's place to round off the evening.

[smg id=2876 align=center width=400]

PZ

fragger

Cheers, PZ :)

The pics weren't taken from one single playthrough, I cobbled them together from various ones. I was poking around in my save directories and found a heap of screenpics that I'd forgotten I had, so I thought I'd do something more or less useful with some of them :-()

PZ

I didn't think so, because the canteen shot (part of the transition from Leboa to Bowa) didn't fit in with a singular play through.  It was a nice story none the less  ;)

I particularly like the sunrise - those and the sunsets are among the most beautiful visages in FC2  :-X

Art Blade

very amusing story, fragger  ;D and nice pics and collage thereof :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

JRD

Lol @ meat-and-potatoes kind of guy  ^+-+

Nice day you had fragger... was it your birthday?

Great pics... I love to see things going boom in FC2... it still looks like the best fire I`ve ever seen  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Cheers fellas :)

Lol JRD :-D Birthday presents and fancy lunches are all very well, but I didn't get a birthday cake this year. So to assuage my disappointment I went out and ripped a few new ones >:D

Tags:
🡱 🡳