« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 02:41:18 AM »

• Sir Postalot
  • Staff-Admin
  • Apostrophizer

• Currently playing: GTAO, Hitman,SW2

• Gaming Platform(s): PC w10pro/64

• Loc: Germany
thanks, fragger :)

Actually, in the holiday special map (a festive château in Paris with around 300 people the majority of which are guests) which is very much stuffed with Christmas decorations, -presents, -trees and whatnot, you can exit through a fireplace through the chimney. Generally speaking, it is about two burglars who want to raid the place and an insurance company has hired you to retire them permanently. Hilarious. :-D

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Re: Hitman (2016) Season 1
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 05:12:45 PM »

• Sir Cookalot
  • Staff-Admin
  • Apostrophizer

• Currently playing: Uncharted 4, Watchdogs 2

• Gaming Platform(s): PS3/PS4/W10

• Loc: The Potato State
Lots of body bags there, AB!
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason - Mark Twain.

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 06:51:41 PM »

• Sir Postalot
  • Staff-Admin
  • Apostrophizer

yes, there are :-D The screenie was taken after my successful attempt of cleaning up the map so I could walk about without being molested by any guards and other individuals who would freak out when noticing any type of weapon in my hands. Are you afraid of this shovel, mate? *WHANG* You were right about that, mate. What did you just say? I didn't hear it over your neck snapping..?  :-D

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 02:18:25 AM »

• Sir Postalot
  • Staff-Admin
  • Apostrophizer

Although I have advanced beyond Marakesh (all but one mission played through just so I reached the maximum mastery level 20 per mission except the last one, Hokkaido in Japan, which I'm going to tackle during the next days) this screenie looks somewhat nice and gives you an impression regarding how populated some maps actually are. You see me disguised as an officer with a totally unsuspicious-looking massive sniper rifle on my back.. :-()

Marakesh crowd
Marakesh crowd

Most screenies don't actually show anything that represents playing it. I should point out (probably again) that this game is a perfect sandbox game -- anything goes, you have complete freedom to do whatever you want, where, how and all that. NICE.  :-X :)

However, even if you don't see much.. I'll post one more pic from the Colorado military camp so you can see how little you can see (I am disguised as a scarecrow and crouched in cover at the bottom of the pic, in cover behind those crates, you may spot the hat and the sniper rifle I'm carrying around on my back) The game is fantastic, though, I've already racked up 150+ hours playing time  :-X :)

scarecrow in cover
scarecrow in cover

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2016, 04:57:16 PM »

• Sir Cookalot
  • Staff-Admin
  • Apostrophizer

• Currently playing: Uncharted 4, Watchdogs 2

• Gaming Platform(s): PS3/PS4/W10

• Loc: The Potato State
I must say that it is enticing
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason - Mark Twain.