Who is Longinus?

Started by Dweller_Benthos, January 05, 2015, 08:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

It could very well be him PZ, Longinus (Prosper Kouassi with a bullet in the head)

PZ

Indeed, at his age, Longinus appears to regret his impetuous nature as a young Prosper Kouassi.

In any case, this tidbit is exactly what I enjoyed about FC2 - we were able to use our imaginations, just like with a good book, to envision what interests us.

Remember the Black Mamba hidden mission?  Sure, nothing came of our explorations, but the discussions and dreaming of what might be sure did entertain.

nexor

You right, and those mystery speculations inspired some of us to try finding it or some explanation, which then often lead to another mystery to be explored, those are the the things that made the game to what it is and so much more enjoyable

TheStranger

Yeah definitely Prosper Kouassi!

As to a next Far Cry, I also read the hint about Kuba but wouldn't it be too much like FC3? The only other option left if the don't make a remake is a desert/near east/Afghanistan like scenario. But this could be a little bit too hot regarding the current political circumstances.

PZ

I like the desert location - in fact, my favorite location in GTA5 is the northern desert which is beautiful as far as I am concerned  ^-^

🡱 🡳