Back 2 Africa again..

Started by OWGKID, October 23, 2016, 11:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I can understand him. "Home is where the 'puter is," after all :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

LinkHero

Quote from: Art Blade on November 21, 2016, 05:17:46 PM
I can understand him. "Home is where the 'puter is," after all :-()

Holy s#!t, lol.

P. S. Holy s#!t is actually applicable in India, as cows are considered to be holy, and their... excreta... is used in religious procedures.
Sounds horrible, but it's true.
I used to have an open mind, but then my brain fell out.
-Random Person.

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

:laugh: :-X  I love where these conversations go

Art Blade

^-^

If in India, where cows are holy, cow crap may be part of religious rituals, then I am willing to believe that cow-ards may be regarded as holy men of some description :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Ever tried to enlighten cow-farts? You'd get a proper hell-hole out of that :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

whenever I tried, it would send the cows flying off with pale spurts of flame and a flight pattern like a rocket spinning out of control accompanied by a sound sculpture similar to squeezing the air out of a party balloon at different levels of pressure. Not exactly a display of elegance but still quite pretty to watch at a rather dark night.

nexor

In the old days farmers used cow dung for flooring of their houses. They collected as much of it as they can, mix it with water untill a paste and then covered the bare ground of the house or cabin.
The Us as well as SA pioneers also used it to make fire when dried out
So guys, treat cow s#!t with respect, ok  :-D

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

I do -- unlike those who obviously preferred to trample it under foot ^-^

🡱 🡳