How to rate a game ?

Started by ninzza, February 05, 2011, 01:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninzza

I click the link on the homepgae but nothing happens.  ???

Art Blade

When I click it, this link is being used: click here and see if it works :)

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

I did click the link but it just doesnt w@&k.  ::)

Art Blade

erm... the link I posted doesn't w@&k either? You should see a form with a couple of blank spaces to fill in.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

I dont see any form at all  ???

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on February 05, 2011, 02:01:09 PM
erm... the link I posted doesn't w@&k either? You should see a form with a couple of blank spaces to fill in.

The link you posted only takes me to the same page I see when I login. Not to the gameratings.

ninzza

Quote from: deadman on February 05, 2011, 02:15:03 PM
Quote from: Art Blade on February 05, 2011, 02:01:09 PM

The link you posted only takes me to the same page I see when I login. Not to the gameratings.

Exactly, deadman. It only take me to the homepage.

Art Blade

alright, we're on it. Please hold on :)

PZ

deadman1

ninzza

Art Blade

:)

Stuff like this happens all the time. It's basically the same thing when you're successfully fixing a car's headlights but as a side effect the exhaust pipe falls off. :-D

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on February 05, 2011, 03:08:03 PM
... It's basically the same thing when you're successfully fixing a car's headlights but as a side effect the exhaust pipe falls off. :-D

^+-+

On a related note, please let us know any time anything is broken - we will do our best to fix it in a timely way.  ;)

Art Blade

let ME know and HE'll fix it in a timely manner. :-D

🡱 🡳