No Man's Sky - Screen captures

Started by PZ, August 17, 2016, 10:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

It's actually smaller than most dropships, but it does have the eight shield points, so unless something else comes along, or the save game editor eventually allows changing the shield points of the different ship types, this is the one I'll stick with for the foreseeable future. I really like the fighters, and there are a bunch of cool designs, but want those extra shield points. I know eventually I'll be getting into fights so the more health to fall back on, the better.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I had a few funny and interesting moments. I like D_B's way of plying NMS so I decided to do something similar. I explore adjacent star systems and take my time just looking at stuff. So far, I've explored 14 systems around and including the one where I started (in this third galaxy) and I'm having a good time doing so.

I remembered D_B's cow butterfly and found a cow fish as well as a cow butterfly :-D
[smg id=9316 type=preview align=center caption="swimming cow"]
[smg id=9317 type=preview align=center caption="cow butterfly"]

I heard of portals but this is the first one I came across. They're not functional.
[smg id=9318 type=preview align=center caption="portal 01"]
[smg id=9319 type=preview align=center caption="portal 02"]
[smg id=9320 type=preview align=center caption="portal 03"]

I found this beauty in the gun cabinet of an anomaly.
[smg id=9321 type=preview align=center caption="colourful MT"]

The best way of dealing with pirates? Slow down, look ahead and wait for them to materialise. I start to shoot when those ripples in space announce the immediate materialisation of a pirate ship and my photon cannon rips them to ribbons before they know it :-D
[smg id=9322 type=preview align=center caption="random pirate"]

This little guy was funny. He'd walk on his hind feet and look very busy. :-D
[smg id=9323 type=preview align=center caption="wannabe co-pilot"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

I saw one portal a few planets ago, I knew they didn't do anything, but they are pretty cool though. Haven't played in a few weeks, the Nuka World DLC for Fallout has kept me busy.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

🡱 🡳