Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood delayed...

Started by PZ, June 12, 2009, 09:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

... until the end of the month.  Funny how titles are often delayed.  Makes you wonder what the company's marketing department is smoking... ;D

spaceboy

That does seem to happening a lot lately.  inFamous actually came out a week early, but FUEL was delayed.  I'm almost certain these delays have to do with online server issues or something.

At least it'll give you some more time with FUEL until it has to battle with COJ...

And of course still fit in some FC2!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

I'm with spaceboy, think that you have time to play FUEL till CoJ is out  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Absolutely - still am fascinated with FC2, and I can't seem to give it up yet, especially the PC versions because of the flexibility.  Although I've always wanted to do racing games, I still have not managed to become as excited about them as I do with games like FC2.  I guess the pace is a little too fast for these old hands.  However, the open world nature of Fuel keeps bring me back for sessions as I gain experience driving.

Art Blade

I suspect that playing a lot might improve your reflexes, PZ. I never stopped playing stuff that require reflexes and I still can catch a glass that drops off a table... keep it up  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Quote from: Art Blade on June 12, 2009, 02:05:49 PM
I suspect that playing a lot might improve your reflexes, PZ. I never stopped playing stuff that require reflexes and I still can catch a glass that drops off a table... keep it up  :)

interpretation:  Art drinks too much while playing video games and often knocks his glass off the table.  BUT, due to his extensive video gaming, he has developed super-hero like reflexes and can often catch said glass before it hits the floor and wakes the family.   ;)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

lol, to keep from waking the wife, I'd need to develop reflexes like that!  :-X

Art Blade

ahahaha!!! I don't drink too much (you're obviously referring to booze) but sometimes something startles me (unexpected and very loud explosions for example, or my own shadow in a game like HitMan) and I might shoot up like a cat you tap on the back from behind, knocking something over... and then try to catch it :)

I was actually thinking of the office, a colleague accidently knocked over my empty coffee cup and I caught it
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

your lucky state-side...
we got to wait till 3rd July in EU for it :(
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Of course you European gamers are fortunate because ARMA2 is already released in Germany and the UK but it is 6-30 before we see it in the States.  I guess it really depends on the luck of the draw sometimes.

It looks like I'm going to be busy with COJ2 and ARMA2 released on the same day!  :-X

PZ

.... no longer - it is available in the USA right now (although I managed to snag the last copy in the store...

Tags:
🡱 🡳