Upcoming updates for 2016

Started by Binnatics, May 10, 2016, 10:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Oh yes, after seemingly endless 'special bonus weeks' and numerous sops like another car available for Benny's or another Adversary mode R* finally announces something we are all waiting for.... well; the active GTA Online community that is... :-D :-D

This article describes what is to be expected the coming weeks and months; at least 2 major updates are coming. One being the successor of Executives and other criminals and promissing to be a game changer with superduper new hardware and game modes, and another being a Stunt update dedicated to the creators of crazy races and stunt cirquits containing cool stuff to really rock your racing experiences and also containing cars and gear to enjoy on the course :-X :-X :-X

And of course more Adversary modes and special offers and bonusses. So plenty to keep an eye out for. Check it out:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52611/gta-online-new-updates-coming-soon
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Time for another 3000+ hours gameplay total time, AB?
LEGACY

Art Blade

heh, I don't think so but with that amount of updates at least they keep me from abandoning the game. I keep checking the new stuff, play a bit and leave again. It still is too good to be abolished :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Maybe these updates will make me reach 3000+ after all 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

COMING JUNE 7, 2016 :-X :)

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52618/gta-online-further-adventures-in-finance-and-felony-coming

woooooooo-hoo. ??? :-()

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Pegassi Reaper
(I hope Rockstar doesn't mind me linking that pic.. R* we love you :-X :) )

Binnatics

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy :o :o :o

8)

R* we love youuuu!!!!! :-X :-X :)

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on May 27, 2016, 12:16:11 PM
(I hope Rockstar doesn't mind me linking that pic..

You have the source linked here anyway :) Too bad that my in-game bank account don't have much zeroes in it  8-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

zeroes aren't everything. Try to fill in loads of nines instead and you're about as well off as someone with lots of zeroes. :-D

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

This trailer reminds me of the very first anouncement trailer of GTA V. Short, teasing and full of things that make your heart beat at triple speed. I think we're going to have loads of fun with this one :-X :)

OWGKID

Yes, let's hope I can buy some of those vehicles  ;)
LEGACY

Binnatics

No worries, this update looks like giving you opportunities to create big money ;)

Art Blade

Binnatics

That reaper is so great.... no #1 on my wishlist. The green car looks like a new Turismo and the red one is a grotti. But a grotti what? Stinger new style? Who knows. They all look awesome. And I like that massive truck. I'm afraid it's a pegasus exclusive or some sort of VIP mission related vehicle. But I got to get one no matter how :-D

OWGKID

Yeah, and I hope those jobs will have 2x cash/RP in the summer  :-D
LEGACY

Binnatics

The longer I think about it, the more I am sure that this new update will be some sort of crossover between the Heist update and the Executives and Other Criminals update. And that is something amazing. I hope you can play a huge part of it in private invite-only sessions with friends, but probably another part will be taking place in massive public sessions where other players will be your enemy instead of MPC's.
I really think this is going to be awesome. There's at least 10+ new vehicles coming, all with their own style and features, just simply great! And there's multiple new real estate to be purchased; huge warehouses and superduper pimped-out headquarters in muildings like the Maze Bank Tower. Imagine the coolness when having an office, with personal assistant etc. in the Maze Bank looking out over the entire city, spying on whatever may be going down in the FIB and IAA towers :-()
The only thing that really puzzles me is; how many more garage space will Rockstar allow us to have? Will we be able to buy let's say 20 more vehicles, or just 10, or will maybe Rockstar allow us to store bigger vehicles in our warehouses, what will be possible with the Pegasus vehicles, or will these new beauties only be available as VIP abilities?

So many questions, but one thing is for sure; this is going to be GREAT! Be prepared for another few hondred hours in Los Santos my friends! We're going to roll!!!! 8) :-X

Art Blade

funny, I don't have any questions. I know about that Pegassi Reaper as R* posted its pic. All the rest? I'll just see it when it is out in the open.

No expectations equals no disappointments. :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳