GTA Online - Drop Zone Update

Started by OWGKID, January 28, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

In pic Sultan RS Super 09 you can see a device laying in the back of the car, with all sorts of tubes sticking out of it leading to the front of the car (where the clutch is) and 2 hoses leading to the little side windows of the car.
I wonder what that is. Anyone has a clue? I thought it had to do something with the handbrake, since some of the tubes lead towards the massive handbrake handle. But it seems kind of weird that such a massive thing is just for half the braking power... ????
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

btw, nice pics Art! I like the green on the Sultan :) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I'd think those hoses were for gasoline, fuel up through the back window  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

R* keeps coming with weakly updates since Valentine's day update. This week gives double RP and $ on all Versus missions. Versus missions are simple tasks where a minimum of 2 teams compete against eachother. Goals can be from selecting checkpoint in fighter jets to stealing documents from a crooked cop. There's a lot of missions that involve flying. I never knew that, and am having great fun with them. Most other players really suck at flying so it's an easy way to rack up RP and $.  :-D

[smg id=8630 type=preview align=center caption="Fighter jet"]

This picture shows a kind of dump adversary mode called Running Back, which can be fun at some times though. There's one little smart, that has to cross the bridge. Some guys in Biftas can help defend him from another group of guys in Biftas trying to stop him. Here's a massive clash:

[smg id=8631 type=preview align=center caption="Running back"]

At the moment of completing my task, I had to steal a Van filled with weed and deliver it to 'the drop off', someone managed to 'touch me' :-D He was too late though 8)

[smg id=8632 type=preview align=center caption="Finishing touch"]

Somewhere along the way I came across this funny Van :-()

[smg id=8633 type=preview align=center caption="Pharte Gas"]

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳