AC2 (PC) Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, March 15, 2010, 08:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

That's the beauty of open world games - there are many ways to arrive at the same destination  :-X

I just love these kind of games where you can explore the game world  :-X

mandru

The static screen before you hit play for the video you posted PZ shows the cable that cuts off to the left creating the more direct line back but going that route saved time and cost me the next race because I was facing the wrong way and had to turn and reorient myself for the flag to start the next dash.  I got lost.   :-[

I'll have to look at your alternative route Art the next time I go through or now that I'm thinking about it there may be a way through the DNA memories to replay that.  I'll have to check.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Yes, when you upload a YouTube video, you never know where the video will start relative to the starting image - however, when I do this event, I am on the roof of the building faced in the proper direction.  I already have my "run" buttons pressed and begin immediately after the sequence starts - when I hit the ground, I start running for the flag, even if my health is low.

A word of advice for those that are entering this mission - be sure your health is already full or you might desynchronize when you jump off the roof  :-()

Art Blade

in other words, only jump when you're fit for it or your face might look like a blind cobbler's thumb when you get up (if) :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

^+-+

Yes indeed!  I've managed to  amass enough armor by the time I reach this challenge so that I don't lose that much health when I hit the ground.  :-()

Art Blade

Every time I hit the ground I was looking at my health and armour bar and thought it looked like a corn cob someone had shot with a pump-action gun. I bet I lost all my armour plates on hitting the ground, like an old Christmas tree its fir needles when kicked at.  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

^+-+

These games sure are fun, especially with the variety of approach we see.  :-X

PZ

Now playing AC2 on the PC, I am still amazed at the night time scenes in Firenze.  The screen capture does not begin to do the game justice - it is almost like being there.

[smg id=4052]

🡱 🡳