YouTube recordings of all Jackal and Predecessor tapes...

Started by PZ, April 16, 2014, 10:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

good ol' times.  :) Man, uploaded 2012.. where's the time gone.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2014, 11:28:58 AM

Indeed; I can hardly believe it.  However, it was so long ago, I forgot all about it!  :-()

Art Blade

well done, surprising us with a swift and decisive display of ruthlessness related to and combined with some completely unexpected time-shifted YouTube video recordings of virtual audio tapes surely is hard to top.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2014, 11:28:58 AM

My first FC2 video was uploaded April 6, 2009. So there. Ummm..... doing math, much thinking..... FIVE FREAKING YEARS AGO?!?!?

sheesh.......
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on April 17, 2014, 08:00:35 AM
My first FC2 video was uploaded April 6, 2009. So there. Ummm..... doing math, much thinking..... FIVE FREAKING YEARS AGO?!?!?

sheesh.......

Indeed!  We started the original OWG somewhere back then, and I still recall spaceboy's first couple of videos - one using the AS50 and another using the new vehicles in the expansion pack.

Man, that was a long time ago - I've known some of my local friends less time than that

Art Blade

this is definitely the only forum that I've stayed with as an active contributor for five years. And ever since I got here, it still has been the only forum I (voluntarily) registered with.  :-D

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 17, 2014, 10:31:35 AM
this is definitely the only forum that I've stayed with as an active contributor for five years. And ever since I got here, it still has been the only forum I (voluntarily) registered with.  :-D

Yes, I recall how annoyed you were with Steam  :-D

Art Blade

Hehe, yes, and ALL those forums there are that you're required to register with in order to get certain games or game features started.

nexor

And I'm still trying to find out who the joker was who told me to "jump", in my very first post   :-D

🡱 🡳