Another AC:5 DLC

Started by PZ, January 21, 2015, 01:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

I got some of those items as pre-order bonus (shirt, weapons..) which is kind of pissing me off now because I have to ask myself, "what the flipping heck is a PRE-ORDER BONUS good for if everybody else out there can get it, even if 'only' as a bleeding DLC?"
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Well, bonus doesn't mean exclusive, its a very common thing that pre-order stuff become available later on the lifetime cycle of almost every game. Also you got a free game for your season pass, which should more an adequately cover your losses.

Art Blade

and here I thought it added to my losses  :-D

The first wave of attention has passed, now UBI has stopped working on ACU it seems. There are still tons of bugs in the game but the next patch is.. where and when, exactly? And Initiates is down for "maintenance" since around Christmas. It's not really getting any better..
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's too bad. 

I really liked Unity when I first started it up, but now, even downloading the free DLC is too much trouble, let alone DLC that I would need to pay for.  The game is so memorable I can't even remember if I finished it.

Of course, Ubi does not care - I am only a single adult gamer, and am not using mommy's credit card to pay for the game

Art Blade

The one DLC everyone got for free, "Dead Kings," is causing additional trouble. I lost my golden diamonds indicating legendary gear and I didn't get double scores during club competitions anymore. So I used a backup I made before starting Dead Kings and all is good again. Which is bollocks  >:((

PZ

Indeed - I'm glad I didn't even think twice about downloading it.  :-X

Not that I really plan playing it much - will likely stick with FC4 until it pisses me off to the point of no return, then go to ArmA3 and of course, back to FC2

Art Blade

Binnatics

Quote from: PZ on January 21, 2015, 08:18:35 PM
The game is so memorable I can't even remember if I finished it.
:laugh:
Quote from: PZ on January 21, 2015, 08:18:35 PMOf course, Ubi does not care - I am only a single adult gamer, and am not using mommy's credit card to pay for the game
Sad bu true :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

🡱 🡳