Sniper Elite III Afrika

Started by PZ, January 14, 2015, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

My son got me this game for Christmas, and we played a little but have not gone too far into the game.  It is reminiscent of the prior version of the game with the slo-mo bullet cam, but this version is supposed to allow "expansive, non-linear levels, multiple objectives, more choice, more verticality, and longer shots"

Sniper Elite 3 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Afrika (PS4)

Binnatics

Sniper Elite V2 was a great game. I expect this one to be even better. The video looks cool.  :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I played V2 as did Art, I believe.  The bullet cam was a cool part of the game, as it is in this version.  Although V2 was linear, it was lots of fun, and I too expect the additional choices to make this one better.

Art Blade

I did :) However, I read some comments about SE3 being less cool and less open-world.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's a shame - the description on the package would lead the reader to believe that it is more open world and more cool.  I have to admit however, that I like the European setting of the prior game better.  I like wandering around bombed out cities  >:D

I've not played more than about 5 minutes however.  Gaming time has been quite limited for me and I've been spending the largest portion of it in co-op with my son. 

Tags:
🡱 🡳