Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Started by nexor, May 11, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Just installed the game and compared to the other COD games this one is no different   ::)
As linear gameplay as can be, you stand in one spot and the enemy keeps on re-spawning, if you don't follow on the heels of the character you supposed to follow like a puppy dog, you can get shot from behind by a bad guy overlooked by a teammate, and can easily end up lost, I got lost twice and had to backtrack   >:((
Typical game for -18's, the bigger the gun the better you like it, and you don't have to do anything else but just shoot and shoot all the bad guys.     :-\\

Art Blade

I've lost interest in that kind of game for quite some time now, for exactly those reasons.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Well Nex, it seems you have bought yourself a pre-calculated disappointment then :laugh:

But I assume you will have fun with it. These games have their appeal and are brilliantly worked out. I won't mind passing another time through the war-horror-scenarios Activision keeps bashing at the youngsters 8)

Problem is that these games are, and stay, so damn expensive
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

nexor

Binn, I was getting a bit bored with FC2,3, MOH and Bad Company 2     :D

Lost count on how many play through's I did on these games, I found COD Black Ops and Ghosts in the bargain bin, a change of scenery will do me good   ;D
The graphics are great, specially in Ghosts, but I doubt it if I will do a second play through on them, at least they keeping me busy for a while    :-D

Binnatics

Black Ops is a great game, and I loved the Zombie online coop play. It lets you fight waves of zombies in a dark, creepy mansion where you can open doors to new areas and open weapon- and ammo boxes to get better stash. You can play with a team of 4, it's brilliant. If you ahve a more or less okay connection you should try it out.
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

I've not been able to get into the COD games, but Battlefield 4 has me hooked bad  ???

nexor

PZ

Hard as it is to believe considering how often I have bad-mouthed MP, it is the MP version of Battlefield that I like.  In fact, the SP game is not worth it at all

nexor

Good thanks, then i won't waste money on it

Binnatics

Hey PZ, if your internet is fast enough for BF4, it should definitely be fast enough for DayZ :)

nexor

Art Blade

that's something different but the way it plays out is exactly like some COD several years ago when I had to follow my instructor crawling through a field peppered with enemies, towards a hotel building in Chernobyl near that Ferris wheel, finally taking out a target with a sniper rifle. It's not only linear, it's as if getting dragged along like an unwilling dog on a leash.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

After I added some console commands by editing the config.cfg file in BO1, I found the game much more enjoyable :-D Haven't bought a CoD since BO2. If I can learn myself some C# programming, I would like to construct a modding tool (similar to Gibbed's mod tools) which allows me to decompile the BO2/BO1 files and edit them  >:D :-D
LEGACY

PZ

That would be cool - I always enjoy modding adventures  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳