Rambo

Started by nexor, February 07, 2014, 08:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Art Blade

lol crazy, many of the scenes look like the scenes from the film(s)  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That was one of my favorite movies back in the mid 1980s.  I'd play that even if it were linear like the movie

nexor

Rambo The Video Game Official Trailer
Wonder where the developers had been hiding the past ten years, the graphics reminds me of one of the first games I played

PZ

It looks kind of interesting, mainly because I liked the first movie so much.  Might put it on my list

Art Blade

I have a feeling that this game is going to be s#!t.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

The online impressions would tend to agree with you

fragger

I'm wondering how much of the action shown in these clips is taken from cut scenes. Looked like a lot of it may have been.

nexor

I also got that impression fragger, is too close to the actual scenes from the movies, only, a very poor impression of Stallone,
he looks like an over inflated balloon   :-D

PZ

fragger

:-D

I thought the same thing, he looks like a plastic Action Man doll that got a bit deformed in the molding process ????

Art Blade

actually, that pretty much describes Stallone, too.

PZ

nexor

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳