Co-op fun

Started by PZ, January 11, 2015, 11:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Had a great time this evening with my son doing co-op.  We liberated Min's fortress in the north, even though I technically do not have access to the map yet - we were playing his map.

Doing the fortress was really fun - I was a spotter high up on the hill, and he went in sweeping the area of all the mercs.  Three helos came in and he got two while I finished off the third.  750 XP for that area  :-X

A side benefit - he threw down his Buzzsaw for me to pick up and it became part of my permanent inventory!  While he was at it, he also threw me a Z93 sniper  >:D

That Buzzsaw is an awesome weapon - an assault truck with a couple of mercs was racing toward him standing in the road - a few seconds burst from the Buzzsaw and the truck was toast, along with the mercs it contained

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I love the Buzzsaw! Bears, rhinos, heavies - I can swat them aside like so many annoying blowflies >:D

PZ

Oh yeah, all you need is a momentary tap of the fire key and all hell breaks loose

🡱 🡳