Art gives shooting lessons to a girl

Started by Fiach, January 05, 2012, 05:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

That was Art?   ????

Seriously, that was probably a .44 mag or .50, neither of which is an ideal weapon for a skinny little Olive Oil like her to be playing with.

fragger

:laugh: ::)

I think I might have seen that one before, there's quite a few clips on YouTube of people clouting themselves with magnum and shotgun recoils. There's one where a .50 Desert Eagle flies right out of the guy's hand and goes over his shoulder, and he doesn't look like a 90-pound weakling - just a bit more recoil than he was expecting, evidently :-()

Fiach

Quote from: PZ on January 05, 2012, 06:33:23 PM
That was Art?   ????

My bad, Art was the girl  >:D 8-X :o :angel:

.50 Desert Eagle.

mandru

Looking on the bright side she's lucky it wasn't a Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull.  My friend has one and he admits that it's the one handgun he owns that's not fun to shoot.   ????
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Quote from: fragger on January 05, 2012, 11:16:08 PM
... flies right out of the guy's hand and goes over his shoulder...

A long time ago when I was young and didn't know any better, I had a S&W model 29 - let my ex try to fire it and exactly the same thing happened - "BOOM", and then over the shoulder.

Art Blade

That is just a hoax by Fiach.

I really don't know why Fiach is so very obsessed with headshots and why instead of the obvious he keeps putting my name to it and on top uses my name to advertise his obsession..  ????

No, I did not participate in any way in the making of that vid.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Quote from: Art Blade on January 06, 2012, 11:06:34 AM

No, I did not participate in any way in the making of that vid.

It's true, I can guarantee there were no Art's hurt during the making of that video :)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: mandru  on January 06, 2012, 05:56:27 AM
Looking on the bright side she's lucky it wasn't a Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull.  My friend has one and he admits that it's the one handgun he owns that's not fun to shoot.   ????

One of my favorite guns from Redneck Rampage.... lol, remember that game? Anyway, that gun sounded so cool, I guess they actually fired one to record the sounds. This was back far enough when that was something special.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

deadman1

Here´s something similar  ;D these guys are shooting a caliber 577 Nitro Express, it seems to have a pretty good recoil.

Arabs can ' t shoot + one European who shows.

Art Blade

funny how some things on the net keep returning. I watched that vid quite some time ago :)

fragger

Yep, me too :)

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on January 09, 2012, 12:33:46 PM
One of my favorite guns from Redneck Rampage.... lol, remember that game?

:-D I certainly do! I always liked the box cover:

[smg id=3931 width=250]

Is this the gun?

[smg id=3932 width=640]

If memory serves, "YER SCATTERGUN!" in the pic above is telling you that you need to use a shotgun to blow a hole in the gate, but I think the pistol being held is the .454 Casull.

Funny game, that :-X

mandru

Heh, Redneck Rampage.   :-()

I've got that one sitting on the shelf and I don't know if it will even run on this system.  My biggest concern is that it would try to over write my DirectX with a much older version and really foul me up.   ???
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, that looks like the right gun, I think there was only the one pistol, wasn't there?

I also like how the "hunting rifle" is an AK47

There was also an explosive bowling ball or something......
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

That sounds vaguely familiar, but it has been a while! I do remember the sticks of dynamite that you could either throw, stick to an arrow and shoot, or (ahem) stick up a chicken...

@mandru, I wouldn't want to risk it either. Plus it would probably look pretty horrible now that we're all accustomed to accelerated and enhanced hi-res graphics. It used either the old Doom or Build engine and if you see that nowadays (as I did not too long ago) it's a literal eyesore.

mandru

- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳