Your favourite Christmas songs ?

Started by Fiach, December 24, 2009, 11:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

" class="fancybox" title="" data-fancybox="topic">" alt="" />

Art Blade

Never had any :)

Well, maybe one.

"Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire"  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3M7IR6jkpc
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Best Christmas Album ever:  That Spirit of Christmas - Ray Charles.

My favorite song is The Little Drummer Boy
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Anything by Andy Williams, and quite a few of the Mannheim Steamroller pieces. -  fact, I played Silent Night repeatedly when first assembling the database for OWG those many months ago.

nexor

[smg id=3822 type=av]
This is just one of the versions I'm hooked on

Binnatics

Wham!   Last Christmas
Spoiler: ShowHide
HA HA HA that was a joke :-D
But since that song is spamming me every year for so long, it's the first thing that comes to my mind. To find a favourite Christmas song I got to dig a little deaper. It's not quite my kind. But last year a young Dutch artist released this song:

Miss Montreal - Being Alone At Christmas

@ Fiach: I really like the song you posted, I like the traditional Irish sound in it. I couldn't view the youtube-film you posted because the video contains "WMG" :-\\ and is not available.  ????
I watched another upload though, which worked fine. Great song. Wish in Holland they didn't stick to these alltime favourites on the radio, yawn ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Fiach

dunno what WMG is, but its a shame cos its a cool video :(

Art Blade

Nexor, impressive performance, I like it  :-X

Binnatics

I have a new favourite. It makes me long for a Christmas in that old pub where we spent such a good time on our summer holiday in Scotland. Wonder how winter will be there; very snowy and isolated I imagine. All you need then is plenty of Ale and songs to be sung:

Dropkick Murphys - The Season's Upon Us

Here's a picture of the pub, it's called The Glenaffric, after the nearby loch. It was so hard finding it on the net that I called in Google Earth. Praise street view ^-^

[smg id=6545]
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

🡱 🡳