My GTA Online experiences

Started by OWGKID, March 26, 2015, 01:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

I have played GTA V for 1.5 year. I used two months to complete the campaign ( I wanted to enjoy the game in my way, which means A LOT OF CHAOS AND BOUNDLESS MAYHEM :-D  :-D :-D >:D >:D  >:D )

After that, I joined GTA Online. In the beginning, I often went towards the army base to steal tanks while my friend stole jets :-D >:D. Missions had a set payout, which wasn't that much rewarding (especially the low-level ones). I ranked up by getting 5-star wanted levels and hiding outside the base (the gates are closed, but vehicles can somehow pass through them when the wanted level disappears ??? ???).

At lvl 15, I unlocked the survival game mode. The mode was awesome, I could get powerful weapons (Heavy Sniper, Miniguns, RPGs) when at a low level and about 2800+  RPs and 20 000$ (increased to 30 000$ by a later patch). I used this mode to rank up faster and get cash. It was time consuming, but it was definitely worth it  :-D :-(). My favourites are Boneyard and Sandy Survival. Boneyard is simply completed by taking cover behind a barrack (watch your flanking spots, or you may end up shotgunned  :D ::) ) My strategy for Sandy is simply camp on the barber store roof. Enemies don't climb up on it and the player(s) can provide sniping support for the ground team.

After some updates that introduced new weapons/vehicles and made the missions time-based (16+ minutes spent on a mission yields max cash ($18 000). That made missions a much better experience, I could simply cause mayhem >:D for some minutes and complete the mission when I was done with the mayhem :-D.

Heists Update:
The most anticipated update for many GTA Online players. It brings five action-filled, teamwork oriented and rewarding heists :-D. I have only done two (The FLEECA Job and The Prison Break).
Spoiler: ShowHide
 The FLEECA Job is the easiest, just two preparation missions and the main heist. The finale ends with the players driving through roadblocks and getting extracted by a Cargobob >:D :o

The Prison Break Heist
Spoiler: ShowHide
is a heist where you are going to rescue a prisoner. It is a 4-player job and there are four setup missions, which involve stealing a prison bus, a 5-seater aircraft (Velum), assassinate some former associates of the prisoner and infilitrating a police station. The finale involvs a shoot-out in the prison and two players flying. One player pilots a Velum for extraction, the other pilots a Buzzard. The rest of the team gets the prisoner out. I had the role as the Velum's pilot. On my first try, I didn't knew that I was supposed to jump out of the plane on the marked spot on the map, so I crashed into the sea  :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :angel: 8-X. The finale is sometimes glitched, you're UNABLE TO evade the police when the team is in the Velum :'( >:(( :angry-new:

I have a great pleasure playing this game and it is just 4 weeks left until the PC version :-D :-D ^-^ Hope Rockstar patches the Prison Break finale "unable-to-evade-the-police" bug  :-D
LEGACY

PZ

Nice story GKID!

Sounds like you have had a great time so far

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

You are warming me up quite well, GKID!! Nice short introduction to GTA online. It makes waiting even harder now that I know how the start will be and how advanced you are already :-D

What rank are you now? What's the max rank, and is there some sort of accomplishment after reaching the max Rank? Is the personal rank the same as the crew ranking? Or is it different?
Btw, check the crew ranks if you can, I made custom titles :-()

Man I can't wait :D :D :D :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Sounds good :-D Max rank is 8000 and all weapons are unlocked between rank 1-120.  >:D Crew rank increase with player rank, but it will need to be ranked up again if you set another crew active  ;) I'm half-way through Rank 82. Btw, you can use VEHICLES BOUGHT FROM WARSTOCK CACHE AND CARRY and other in-game stores during missions :-D :-D :-D Which means that I can call in a tank in all missions and it is INVINCIBLE ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o >:D >:D >:D
LEGACY

🡱 🡳