ACU: Bugs And Glitches

Started by PZ, November 12, 2014, 11:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Quote from: PZ on April 08, 2015, 11:01:31 AM
I think I'll just be satisfied with GTAV and ArmA3 right now.  Even FC4 is not cheap enough - was $29 last time I checked.

Which means you ARE joining in on GTA Online PC with us :-X :-X ^-^

We can play heists as a crew, gaining extra RP and become a deadly team 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Yes, definitely GTAV is my next acquisition.  I'll probably have to do SP for a while though, just to become accustomed to the game.  I'm not that much of a natural, and tend to hold people up (no pun intended  :-() )

Binnatics

I will probably do the same PZ! I also need to get the feeling of the game and want to enjoy the SP campaign to the full. But I am also very curious for the online business so I think I will peak once or twice to see what's happening ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

With an install as big as it is, I can only imagine that the bulk is in the fantastic graphics that will be in the game.

Funny how things w@&k out - I never intended to build a new rig, and never intended to purchase GTAV, but here we are  :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

🡱 🡳