Auber dual probe simple instructions

Started by PZ, July 24, 2013, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

How to program the smoke/cook cycles:

• Hit set. Set cycle  1 (COI) cabinet temp using "+" "-" buttons. Hit set
  • Set cycle 1 end time (EO1). First decide if you want it to end on temp (F) or (t) using the "+" "-" buttons to switch between them. Hit set
  • The use the "+' "-" buttons to set the time or temp. Hit set.
  • Set the cycle 2 (CO2) cabinet temp. Hit set
  • Set the end of cycle 2 (EO2) repeating steps 2-4
  • repeat steps 2-4 to set cycles 3-6 (put "0" as the values if you don't want to use the cycle)
  • Set the smoke generator start /stop by hitting and holding the "set" button for 4 secs until "LCK" is displayed. Set right screen to "166", hit set.
  • Hit "set" repeatedly until you come to "r1 " on the left screen. Set the cycle number for the first time the smoke generator will run. Hit set
  • Set "r2"  to the cycle that you want the smoke generator to run a second time. If you only want it to run in one cycle, set r1 an r2 to the same value.Hit set.
Set the cabinet temp, for the cycle (COx - "x" being the cycle), set the end time (EOx) for the cycle; repeat thru the 6 cycles and then set the cycle(s) you want the smoke generator to run( factory default is to run on cycle 1 only)

Art Blade

The next time PZ burns the house down, remind him to read this topic. :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:laugh:

I posted this mainly because I am on OWG most of the time and wanted the handy instructions to be available on my tablet

Art Blade

I already figured out that you use those types of topics for that sort of purpose :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

just an idea.. you could try to smoke tea. Not the liquid but the leaves. I once drank smoked tea  :)

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on July 24, 2013, 04:10:30 PM
just an idea.. you could try to smoke tea...

At first I thought you meant in a houka pipe  ????

Art Blade

nope.. tea for drinking, not for smoking in a pipe. You're probably referring to something that rhymes with the first word in this very reply. :-D

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳