Download missions

Started by PZ, August 25, 2009, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Domination A2 - Return To Sahrani

Quote Bushlurker :
.. and so here we are...

This is a (more or less) direct port of Xeno's current version of Domination A2 1.03 West AI back to the original Arma 1 island Sahrani - now available again in Arma 2 thanks to the untiring w@&k of Kju and others via the CAA1 Project - go check it out now if you haven't already...

Download link

PZ

Panzerfaust

Description:
You lead a tank platoon of four to revenge your friends death. Destroy enemy base completely. Leave no one alive.

Panzerfaust download link

PZ

Seize Zones - Afgan Village Mission

This one uses the CAA1 map mod and looks promising - you get to play in a map other than Chernarus!

Quote stiff:
You can enjoy the battlefield in Afghan with ArmA 2.
The unit prepared by this version is USMC and RFA.
The Taliban unit etc. will be added in the future.

Seize Zones - Afgan Village Mission Download Link

PZ

I did the Seize Zones - Afgan Village Mission after doing the CAA1 map mod install and it is simply amazing with respect to how well the game performs.  I've never seen ARMA2 perform this well - kind of reminds me of what how the original Wolf 3D would play on a P4 processor - man the thing is fast in response.  I've only played 10 minutes or so, but this is really good, especially the Afgan Village scenario.  :-X

PZ

ARMA1 SP Mission Pack using CAA1 Project Maps

For anyone that is having performance issues in ARMA2, using the CAA1 mod containing the ARMA1 islands makes a huge difference

Quote Herr_kalashnikov:
Missing those old ArmA missions? Look no futher here are the ArmA SP scenarios which are fully compatible with CAA1/OAC.

ARMA1 SP Mission Pack Download link

PZ

Fly Like An Eagle

Requires CAA1 mod

Quote SaOk :
South Sahrani and her King is an ally of the U.S. and as such is entitled to preservation of it's Government and infrastructure. The powerful Northern Government seeks to overthrow the Southern Kingdom and establish a full, island wide government. They currently have ties to Russia in the form of military contracts which proved to be devastating to our limited military presence that remained on the island. As the struggle intensified so did the U.S involvement. We diverted many idle assets to the region to restore peace at the gateway city of Corazol and provide a visible interest in the stability of the Southern kingdom but the North just couldn't take the hint that we were fully committed to this cause. They responded to our presence by attacking our supply ships in the waters of Southern Sahrani. As in previous wars, that was the final straw which forced our hand. Last week, the President declared war on the Northern Democratic Republic of Sahrani and since then our military presence continues to strengthen and expand.

Fly Like An Eagle Download link

PZ

Quote from: PZ on August 28, 2009, 10:38:27 AM
ARMA1 SP Mission Pack using CAA1 Project Maps

I just finished playing one of the missions called "Convoy Ambush" where you're in the mountainous area of Sahrani (the forest reminds me of the old grove coniferous trees we have in the pacific northwest).  The mission was to intercept a convoy (much like we see in FC2) and destroy it, after which you are to report to the extraction area.

I first tried the mission just as it stands, and met the convoy which included fuel trucks, repair vehicles, and even some kind of armored vehicle with a big gun, so these convoys are much more deadly than the FC2 kind!  Probably needless to say, I was not successful so I restarted the mission and invoked the Lost Key mod to spawn an M1A1 next to me.

Just as needless to say, the next round went entirely in my favor with the big gun on the Abrams roaring out death and destruction, and afterward I casually motored to the extraction point  ;D

[Yeah, I'm a cheater, but I sure did have fun!]

RedRaven

good old M1A1.  ;D

there is a similar mission in the A2-OFP conversions, but Infantry based, you play a lone sniper up in the hills, ghillie suit and camo SVD, the objective being to take out all the CDF soldiers as they try to get to the next village. usually around 22-23 of them.
despite being covered in camo and looking like swamp thing they all start trying to fill you with hot lead and often succeed by your 5th kill, so i aproached it in a similar way to you, Not with a Tank (tho could be amusing trying to perch one all the way up the hillside ;) ;) )
instead i went for the Barret M95 and a sack full of explosive rounds :-X

that'll teach em ! hehehehe.

Its a good mission tho, gives your time and score at the end. 

Sorry - almost forgot, its just called SP-Sniper-RUS in the bundle
(Heavy Metal is my favorite from that pack, good Tank action)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Mission: Operation retake the USS Khe Sahn

Requires several addons

Quote Sick1 :
Here's another mission for my campaign which puts you in the boots of a Seal operative tasked with taking back control of a US Aircraft Carrier.

Intel
The USS Khe Sanh as been over taken by an insurgent group. Reports from the pentagon indicate that the attackers infiltrated the ship by using a USO troop to bring them aboard .

You will start at the rear of the vessel and move to clear the ship and rescue any surviving hostages. Satellite images have confirmed a heavy number of heat signatures in the center of the carrier. Be sure and search all decks and galleys. Stay tuned for any new objective that may occur.

Operation retake the USS Khe Sahn Download link

PZ

Mission: Sniper Training Camp

Quote N.sipher :
Hello ppl.

We are recruiting snipers for our team and have made a testing mission for our officers to test and evaluate the skills etc of the recruits.

This training Camp is created and designed from real intel and experience from a real US sniper (DisMa77) playing AA. And from a teammember enlisted as Special Forces Ranger Unit in K-4 Arvidsjaur Sweden.

The mission is designed so you can evaluate how the recruit is behaving, shooting skills and SPecOps experience /skills.

Sniper Training Camp Download link

Tags:
🡱 🡳