DLC for COJ2

Started by PZ, July 21, 2009, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

There is rumor that there will be additional levels and missions available for the game for all you die-hard fans.  Word is that Techland is working on that now.  What gives this a bit of credence is that one of the Ubisoft tech support people posted a message giving the location where you can purchase it once it becomes available. (all platforms)

EDIT: looks like the MP maps DLC is now available - check it out here

Fiach

Thanks for the heads up PZ  :-X
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

" class="fancybox" title="" data-fancybox="topic">" alt="" />

PZ

My pleasure - lol, I still like this game despite it not being open world - I'm becoming accustomed to Ray's sarcastic wit and an beginning to enjoy it.  :-X

PZ

I was browsing around for COJ mods and found a site that has lots of DLC in the form of SP and MP maps:

http://www.cojmodding.com/?id=maps

Be sure to follow the installation instructions for the SP map on the modding site.

You also need the 1.1.0.0 patch - get it here:

PZ

Well, I downloaded two new user-created maps, Canyon and Mexico last night and did a quick trainer perusal of the maps.

Once you start the game, it advises you that new content is available and lets you choose which maps to play.  This is evidently seamlessly integrated into the game and makes playing the new content easy.

The nice part is that while COJ2 is fun, once you play through the first time, it is usually enough because of it's linear nature.  With the user-created content, new life is injected into the game.  :-X

🡱 🡳