Misery Mod

Started by TheStranger, January 14, 2012, 11:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheStranger

Art Blade

Thanks for the info TheStranger :-X

QuoteFINAL VERSION IS OUT 
The mod is released and authorized by site administration.
It's 1.2 GB of compressed data and contains an exe installer as well as a text manual.
Nine months of hard but enjoyable w@&k.
Nine months of debating, displaying and interacting.
Nine months of new personal relations and cooperation.
This is a huge development project coming to its end... and the birth of a finished mod concept.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

TheStranger

Just wanted to say that I finished CoP with the Misery Mod a few weeks ago and it's just great and a more realistic experience than the vanilla game. The added weapons (although there are some glitches for 2-3 weapons with the Iron Sights) are very cool and add more atmosphere to the game, because there are apart from modern day weapons also World War 2 weapons like the Mosin Nagant, Kar98 or StG44. And the overall miserable look of the game adds really to the already desperate atmosphere. But thzere are many other features of the mod whioch I liked, but there are too many. :)

TheStranger

Version 2.0 is near and it will be just great and immersive.   :o

http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery

Just look at the Screenhots, they explain all new features.

Art Blade

I'd much rather play the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (which I did)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

🡱 🡳