Mod links

Started by PZ, December 19, 2014, 10:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This one looks kind of cool
QuoteES currently as has three main features:

• ES plays reverb sounds in the firing direction based on terrain (Distance to the next mountain etc.)
  • When shooting in the direction of a mountain/raised terrain in general there is a chance that the gun sound gets reflected back to the shooter
  • When firing in an urban area, the gun sounds get reflected from nearby buildings

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26781

PZ

Binnatics

Good finds PZ! :-X

I'm focussing on the main campaign first, to get a hang of all the buttons and the gameplay. Once I'm experienced, I'll definitely go search for more content and additional cool missions.
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Thanks, Binn!  I think the play will be greatly extended with all the mods that are available.  Everything from new uniforms, to weapons, to missions, and everything in between.

Binnatics

Great! Right now I'm just focussing on looting corpses to get a helmet or a .45 handgun. And next mission, they're gone :-D

Just learning I guess ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

🡱 🡳