fragger

Quote from: Binnatics on February 01, 2017, 04:45:50 AM
Maybe because you blurred your vision with steroid drops? :angel:

It was a wild trip, man ;)

Quote from: Binnatics on February 01, 2017, 04:45:50 AM
The name is Binn btw ;)
:-D

:laugh:

Aw crap, sorry mate :-[ :-D How did I get that wrong? I haven't been smoking anything... Must be the heat.

Geez, your episode with the trains sounds like a major pain in the bum ??? Just as well you were on the ball and noticed...

The Opal Card isn't quite so bothersome as there is only the one rail company in Sydney, so any card will w@&k anywhere. Dunno about buses and ferries, but I think the card will w@&k with any vendor, or whatever you call public transport providers (probably public transport providers). I still don't like the idea because it doesn't allow for one-offs, as I mentioned. But I don't have to worry about it - not yet, anyway. I'm not planning on living in Sydney or any other city if I can possibly avoid it.

Art Blade

Ask me about Binnatics's train ticket BS. I arrived with a solid one-way paper ticket and.. couldn't bloody get out of the station. There were some kind of horizontal revolving barriers you'd push through to pass but they needed to be unlocked first.. with one of those cards I couldn't get anywhere except on the other side of the barrier, perhaps. He had to call some clerk, more than once, to let me out. Of course I could have vaulted over the barrier but I really didn't feel like explaining that to the local police who'd probably have had me arrested for trespassing.. Funny how I was allowed in legally but not allowed out.. I was fenced in like a wild animal with foam around my mouth desperately trying to get the f@#k out of that bloody station. :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

You guys have nothing to complain about, trust me
You can get on the bus and the driver will sell you a ticket which is fine, but then you will be very lucky if the bus arrives at it's destination on it's own steam.
Hygiene??
Imagine the following:
A man who haven't washed for more than two weeks, wearing boxer shorts underneath his pants for about the same period of time, not even taken off when going to bed, he has no use for toilet paper, might use a piece of old newspaper, if there is any nearby at the time. Now multiply that by at least ten and then put them all on the bus as you

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Pee-yewww :-\\ I think I'd invest in a gas mask.

Art Blade

I think I'd get off the bus and perhaps consider leaving the country if that's what it takes to find a place more civilised ???

Binnatics

Come over to Holland Nex, at least people smell good here :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

nexor

Quote from: Binnatics on February 03, 2017, 12:51:43 PM
Come over to Holland Nex, at least people smell good here :-D

I have it on good authority that the folk in Holland only bath about four times during summer and not that often during winter   >:D 8-X 

Art Blade

whoa. That's quite insulting, whoever said that. Sounds like one of those "alternative facts" (Kellyanne Conway's euphemism for a lie) or more likely as if that information was jokingly related to public open air swimming baths.

Binnatics

nexor

Quote from: Art Blade on February 04, 2017, 07:23:45 AM
whoa. That's quite insulting, whoever said that. Sounds like one of those "alternative facts" (Kellyanne Conway's euphemism for a lie) or more likely as if that information was jokingly related to public open air swimming baths.

We often raged my one brother in law with it when he told stories about his parents as children, during winter months the family would take towels and toiletries and all would walk to the village center where there was a community bathhouse of some sort.

So yes, it is a joke and I'm sure Binn saw it that way   

Art Blade

fragger

Aussies are clean except for the filthy ones

Art Blade

nexor

nexor

So I did get the game. Typical Battlefield game, you have to finish the missions in sequence.  :-\\

Once the mission starts you have some leeway on how to approach your objective, as with Bad Company 2 you cannot wander off too far from the target area , only here you have a mini-map guiding you which helps a lot.

The fire power sucks!  :o
Most of the weapons are under powered which makes one_ shot_ one_ kill  extremely difficult except the shotguns, they are good at close range, you also have a stun gun which is very effective at close range and it puts the opponent down without alerting his mates. but like in other games you do get killed very easy   :D

The game has four difficulty levels. Cadet, Officer, Veteran and Hardline

My first play through was on Hardline, got killed more time than I care to remember   ::)

Then I did a second play through on Officer and now I'm almost done on Cadet. The game also have episode select after the first play through.

I kind of enjoy playing the game, especially on Cadet and Officer difficulty, fraps didn't want to w@&k with the game but eventually I managed to bullshit the game's brain which got Fraps working.   >:D
The clips I've taken are all played on Cadet.
Clips 1 and 2 are part of one mission

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5rEr_aXebMU
Clip 1

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yWPfe9fdTT4
Clip 2

🡱 🡳