For Ezio fans using new gen consoles

Started by PZ, November 18, 2016, 10:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The Ezio trilogy has been remastered for the new generation consoles. I still like the Ezio series the best, and I might get this one simply to relive the games in bright, new colors and graphics.  The cost for the trilogy is the same as a typical single game these days: $60

Here's a graphics comparison video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byJvecoBl2I

Art Blade

I think you need to retire earlier so you can actually spend 18+ hours per day on gaming. Otherwise you're not going to make it to the bottom of your to-do (more like, "to play") list of games that you haven't yet finished let alone started to play.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:laugh:  You're so right, AB!  :-X

I guess I can say that I'm a wishful gamer.  My shelf of games sure is nice to look at.  :-()

However, I did play a little FC2 the other night for about an hour.  I also tried to start GTA-V, but it needed over 3 gb of updates, so I didn't even try.

Art Blade

:-D

Those updates are really bad for people who don't play online and/or have got whatever type of limited internet access. Maybe you can temporarily borrow someone else's fast internet, like D_B does sometimes.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes, I can bring my box to w@&k and get it done there, so one of these days...

Art Blade

make sure to get it done one of those remaining days before your retirement. Else it might turn into something strange that will have to bring out the Enzio in you involving climbing up to and jumping from rooftops, trying to achieve trespassing without detection while still wearing a makeshift Altaïr outfit.. :-()

PZ

🡱 🡳