Assassin's Creed Revelations

Started by PZ, October 13, 2011, 08:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Ubisoft has announced that Assassin's Creed Revelations will be released on November 15 on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.  Revelations will conclude the story of Ezio Auditore, and align the destinies of the franchise's three protagonists – Altair, Ezio, and Desmond – in preparation for Assassin's Creed 3.

Players will take a notably older Ezio to the bustling city of Constantinople

Read more about it here

JRD

That's what I needed to come back to Rome and finish AC:B once and for all...  >:D

I played AC2 and some 50% of AC:B in a row and then put it aside... Ezio overdose! I needed some machinegun powered action with flying machines that doesn't need bonfires to stay airborne and have some toys... like rockets, for instance. JC2 is spinning in my HD for a while now...  >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

JC2 is as addicting to me as the AC series.  However, I still an enamored with the mystique of FC2 - that is a game that I return to more than any other.  In fact, I suspect that I'll return to FC2 even after I have FC3 spinning on my HD.  :-()

fragger

:laugh:

A distinct possibility here too :-()

PZ

Time until midnight of the release date: [countdown=11,15,11,0,0][/countdown]

JRD

Resuming AC:Brotherhood in 3... 2... 1...

8)

PZ

By the way, the countdown timer you see is real - it is a new feature in the button bar of the posts.  It is a mod that examines the initial date you entered in the bbcode with the system time on your computer.  ????

Art Blade

Time until OWG's centenary: [countdown=02,27,2109,0,0][/countdown]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

Not sure though if I can really wait that long.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Cool feature... it does some damage to my anxiety though!! ::)

Tags:
🡱 🡳