Previous topic - Next topic

black.penta

this ain`t brutal  >:D

Doom Guts Gore Glory Kills Gameplay - Doom 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5mBk9E-kZ4&feature=youtu.be
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quake II 4ever

Art Blade

way over the top :) Might as well punch and drop-kick a bag of minced meat before jumping into a pool of innards and blood.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

We need more of this, Doom is supposed to be hordes of monsters and more gore, chainsaw!
They should put more monsters and even more violence in, just to get it to the same level as it was in the 90s.

Binnatics

The video is repeatative. But that may be due to the player who made the video. I like the environment, it's that old-fashioned slimy intestines look from before.

Agreed Stiku; more enemies are required for the ultimate doomage. And what about coloured keys? Don't see any, neither I see the doors to open :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

black.penta

New Doom Multiplayer Gameplay DOOM 4 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3CD61D13E&feature=youtu.be

looks nice and most of all i like the sound of Quad Damage  :-D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quake II 4ever

Art Blade

looks like quake III arena
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty much, though I played Unreal a lot more than Quake back in the day. Doubt I have much interest in anything like that anymore, even if my connection could handle it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

Me either, I'm kind of over frenetic gory violence just for its own sake. I'm not dissing it, but I prefer to be able to other stuff in a FPS game apart from just shooting, ripping and tearing.

PZ

Same - games like this (for me) take me back to the original DOS Wolfenstein game, one of the first FPS games I played.  It was fun because there was nothing else to compare to it, and I had loads of fun creating level maps, etc.  However, when you compare that kind of game play with the open world games of today, it falls seriously short of hitting the target for me.

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on October 23, 2015, 08:21:34 AMDoubt I have much interest in anything like that anymore, even if my connection could handle it.

same here. Despite the fact that mine would be able to handle it

Tags:
🡱 🡳