Red Orchestra 2

Started by PZ, May 01, 2012, 02:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Although I love WWII games, this one is said to be best in MP rather than SP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXV4eR8LBnY#ws

fragger

That looks great :-X I too love a WWII game. There was some very cool-looking stuff there, like when the played held the weapon out at arms' length to shoot down a corridor at 0:35 and the way the player was scurrying around to different positions inside a tank from 1:17. There looks to be a good variety of weaponry available too (I liked the sniper scope effect).

The claim that MP is better than SP makes me waver a little. That tells me that SP will most likely be short.

I wavered even more when I got to the end of the clip and it said "BUY NOW ON STEAM" :-\\ If those people have anything to do with it, I'm afraid I won't be bothering.

Art Blade

This is the first time I see a scope that doesn't magnify the entire surrounding (as does FC2 and all other sniper rifle scopes) -- great effect :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

That it is! I really like the refraction/distortion effect in the glass too, looks superb :-X

🡱 🡳