HitMan: Blood Money

Started by Art Blade, June 10, 2009, 05:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

It wouldn't surprise me if Eidos followed the trends set by a lot of other publishers in the last few years and did an HD re-release of the old games in the months leading up to Absolution - at least, I hope they follow the trend  :-D

Art Blade

:) Ninzza, that reminds me.. Ricamundo commented on the FPS aspect. Sometimes  there is a glitch that makes the screen go all milky, I believe it happens when you have a weapon with a scope at the ready, particularly the silver baller. Apparently the camera for FPS is placed inside the scope and merged with the lens. However, as you can tell by looking at my screenshots, it doesn't have to be that way.  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

You have new avatar  :)

Art Blade

Yes.  :) Duke Nukem (Forever)  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

So that's where it comes from - I like the variety you are displaying.  :-X

Art Blade

Cheers  :) By the way, I don't recognise your latest avatar, PZ. What/Who is it?

JRD

It's one of the FC2 art w@&k if I'm not mistaken...
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

🡱 🡳