GKID's Watch Dogs 2 experiences

Started by OWGKID, December 07, 2016, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

to piss off another bunch of customers?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Yeah, Ubi seems to enjoy testing peoples' annoyance thresholds sometimes :angry-new:

OWGKID

Maybe, or they'll say it was an unintended effect...  :D At least they are looking into it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they release another patch that breaks something else 8-X
LEGACY

PZ

One thing you can always count on with Ubi - they lie each and every time

Art Blade

it wouldn't be a lie if they said so but they'd never admit it.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

So, Ubi managed to actually fix the bugs introduced with 1.09  ^-^ Time to go back to San Francisco again :)
LEGACY

Art Blade

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

I wish you luck :-D (I don't mean that I hope that you'll find any but the opposite, that you won't :) )

PZ

I have not played in a while, but hope to get back soon - seems like retirement has not given me any extra time to game  :-\\

I'll probably need to start again because I don't even remember much about the game at all, other than I really liked it.

OWGKID

Alright, there was a bug two days ago that seems to be fixed. I somehow lost access to my paintjobs I bought >:(( They didn't showed up in the Premium store, but the store was back again on the next day :)
LEGACY

🡱 🡳