GTA Online: Import/Export

Started by OWGKID, December 02, 2016, 08:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

interesting, interesting. I hope that it isn't exclusively made for public sessions like the CEO stuff.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

It will be public, I can tell you that. But have you seen the opportunities with the new offices? Up to three floors of garage space for a max of 60 vehicles!!!!
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

let's wait and see.. what if they only allow 60 "super" cars? you're going to be screwed  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Take a closer look at the pictures; you can see a Windsor, a Baller, a Blackfin and it appears to be a Yester in the middle. So no, not just supercars :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

fragger

I guess that will mean another massive update for stuff I'll never use... I like to drop into the game from time to time just to muck around, but I so wish I could dodge those giant MP updates :-(

Art Blade

PZ

Same, fragger - I have no intention going online with the game, so likely I will abandon it entirely.  Too bad really, because I really like the map, graphics, and ability to roam. There are elements that remind me of living in SoCal, where I spent many years of my youth.

Binnatics

The office, upgraded with the new, 60 car garage and custom auto shop, is the wet dream of anyone who has ever played GTA Online.

Need I say more?

If you want to check it out, I'm in LS willing to show you ;)

Art Blade

I'm just happy with those two sports cars and the bike. :)

🡱 🡳